Thread Rating:
RIFC
Alexander Easdale's shareholding (with proxies) is down from circa 26% to 20.32% of RIFC, per this notice.

Rangers FC - Holdings in Company (RNS Number : 7161G) 06 March 2015

But the percentages cited add up to 19.77%, which is nearer the figure given under Share Information.
One (or more than one ?) of his proxies has turned to Dave King, presumably.

In addition to the 5,256,110 Ordinary Shares held directly by him, Alexander Easdale has voting rights over 16,028,084 Ordinary Shares (representing 19.672% of the issued share capital of the Company) pursuant to the terms of proxy agreements entered into with other shareholders, including Blue Pitch and Margarita, which remain in place until further notice.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Dateline 06/03/2015.

Summary of what will and what needs to happen, plus Dave King's interview yesterday (via link).

Skysports - Rangers set for D-Day meeting at Ibrox with Dave King poised to take over

The EGM lasted 15 minutes per SSN, the votes are being counted and will be posted on Rangers' website.

This gives background and historic information on all the protagonists.

Skysports - Who's who at Rangers - profiles of Dave King and Mike Ashley

Electronic voting at Ibrox ... more up to date than Parliament !

Skysports - King awaits fate after Rangers' EGM lasted just 15 minutes at Ibrox
AVFC RFC SAFC
(06-03-2015, 10:57)Larry-AV Wrote: Alexander Easdale's shareholding (with proxies) is down from circa 26% to 20.32% of RIFC, per this notice.

Rangers FC - Holdings in Company (RNS Number : 7161G) 06 March 2015

But the percentages cited add up to 19.77%, which is nearer the figure given under Share Information.
One (or more than one ?) of his proxies has turned to Dave King, presumably.

In addition to the 5,256,110 Ordinary Shares held directly by him, Alexander Easdale has voting rights over 16,028,084 Ordinary Shares (representing 19.672% of the issued share capital of the Company) pursuant to the terms of proxy agreements entered into with other shareholders, including Blue Pitch and Margarita, which remain in place until further notice.

Spangles tweeting that Sandy Easdale abstained from the vote today. If that's true, King and Co will have won by the aforementioned landslide indeed.
Trying to please both sides no doubt.
"hordes of "shiftless dedicated dole scroungers"" get the result they wanted - and paid for to be fair.

Now, just how often does that happen?
I can now understand the Governments desire to drive down the welfare bill, seeing as it is being frittered away on shares.
Ah, I see my attempt at being facetious has proven to be pointless.
(06-03-2015, 14:29)supercooper Wrote: I can now understand the Governments desire to drive down the welfare bill, seeing as it is being frittered away on shares.

The Government is misguided there, as I always understood the Conservatives' aim was (and is) to create a 'Property owning democracy'.
If the working class (whether in work or out) are purchasing shares, then the Government should applaud and encourage this, especially in Glasgow, as a move away from 'The Red Clyde'.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Ffs, what have I done??!
Lets hope this is the start of getting our club back.

Ah but Larry you forget the not so liberal element.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »