Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Next seasons third kit with the old owl motif is on sale now ....we are fucked with Chansiri we really are fucked if he's looking to cash in already on about 350k on a good sales at that ! We haven't got a pot to piss in !!!
Merchandising, nothing is off the table.
We need to generate some revenue, starting with the pennies under the seats.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There's about 100k every week at Hillsborough if he'd just sort the prices out and get the ground full away fans included top and bottom tier for us should they not sell the tickets ...

It's simple maths ..I have 10 bananas that will be no good after Saturday so instead of selling 5 for $10 giving me $50 and keeping 5 that are no good ..I'll sell all 10 for $70 and make f@cking $20 extra that I wouldn't have had ffs ...
Maddix, Statesideowl, Washington like this post
Apparently he's a successful real estate guy..

To be honest, I've never heard of or looked in to any of his portfolio to find out whether he is indeed, a savvy businessman.
On face value, I don't think he's clever enough to be running a football club given his almost 10yr tenure.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I see L 1 teams with well known major corporation shirt sponsors on the front yet we have sweet FA. He either wants too much or is just a pain to deal with. Like Imre’s banana analogy anything better than zero is a positive impact.
Statesideowl likes this post
We're perceived as damaged goods after the 'Redwash' of the Hillsborough Inquisition a couple of years ago that finally proved that we as a club somehow murdered 96 L*******l 'fans' who all had tickets and waited patiently whilst SYP and our directors led them into a trap Cool
and complicated
To add Chansiri taking on the EFL after was the final nail in our coffin !! But you just wouldn't want to work with the petulant child would you ..I've killed people with better attitudes than him on the building site playing with peanuts in comparison.
Hot potato it would seem.
You can somewhat appreciate his perspective of trying to find local or community investment such as that daft Taxi company with the flat cap as a logo.
It's just a tad obscure and can't generate much revenue, surely?

Am I wrong in thinking we were signed with Puma for shirts when he took over before he switched us to a third world, third party shirt manufacturer that produced substandard goods?

So much of Chansiri's handling of the club has felt like a fever dream.
Dr making players bums twitchy with his comment on the transfer window ...it's clear in my mind what I have to do the next 2 transfer windows !
I'm hoping by the second bot bot has had got his testimonial sorted !!!
Washington likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »