Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I thought yesterday might be my last I'm back from the hospital after being on a respiratory machine because my throat closed ..alegeric reaction to people and there cat shit and urine all over the place anyway it triggered my phoriosis which I haven't had since the plandemic and it's possibly to do with doing what my wife made me do and get the vaccine against my will ..I've never had a flare up so bad ..I now look like frank side bottom with HIV for the next 2 weeks which is usually the case .

Can't work either for 2 weeks which means no money more stress and feed the phoriosis monster more ffs
Statesideowl and Owlkev71 like this post
Spurs crapping all over Leicester. How they haven't scored is remarkable.

And hope you're on the mend, Imre!

Well that was inevitable. Leicester look poo poo

Maddison shithousing a flop and getting a FK against Leicester. Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Thanks the inflammation has gone down I'm just a giant scab now for at least 2 weeks ..went swimming in the sea this morning to help ..not all bad ..trouble is it's full to the brim of tourists for 2 weeks ..rarely I go there when twats are about !
Statesideowl likes this post
Vardy lol
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Leicester have won there appeal and charges have been dropped .. absaloutley no under the table bungs where made ..zero none whatsoever there's nothing to see here move on Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
People will either wake up to it or continue being ignorant and naive. More than likely the latter.
The Leicester thing was a premiership blunder apparently..they charged them while the deal took place in the EFL hence it got thrown out of court another example of useless employees and the bare face cheek to make the law up as they go along and fund fit at the time ..but like the whole justice system at the moment ..it's charge first destroy lives and then say sorry after or in the case of man city they would be Muslim pedophile rapists who just get away with it !

Other news Beadle playing his worst football yet for Wednesday has been called up for England lol ...meanwhile the best 3 players have pulled out of the squad because obviously they have better things todo than play a Sunday league team like Ireland ...palmer, foden , Watkins cannot be bothered !
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
Foden is injured, hasn’t played for Man City yet either.
He was called up to the squad injured or not ? Does this mean we have another idiot as coach who picks a squad if unfit players then ?

Anyway hope Ireland and whoever else beats us and we don't end up doing the same shit as with Southgate when he was interim boss ...he's not impressed me one bit by picking Kane and Maguire ....both surplus to requirements with England if we are to push on ..these are not qualifying games so he should be picking others !
Just showing he can be the requisite yes man that our FA cronies love so much.

It's highly unlikely anything will radically change with the England setup.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »