Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
3rd kit released. All black kit, looks okay enough.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not a fan of black football kits yellow should always be in our locker.. but I don't buy kits anymore so who cares really .

Pato Johnson smith and wilks all can leave should the price be right ...cads will also go out on loan should we get another striker through the door .

Still a couple of weeks to go so I expect at least 2 of these players gone and if not by the new year they'll all be in there way ..
Statesideowl likes this post
Manure really are an expensive heath of crap.

Oxford holding their own. Could they surprise people, or more likely to be dust by Xmas?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Oxford are doing ok, I have them down for relegation but I expect they will do what Luton did in the PL last season and be in with a fighting chance of staying up. For now though, they are top of the league!!

MU are simply crap, no creativity, relying on their one decent player in Bruno and actually still playing Johnny Evans!!!

F**K up by Vaulks in the 95th minute give Coventry the win!! Still doing us proud!!!
Terrible that, feel for them as they'd done enough to earn that point..

It's still very early but if they too can find consistency, they'll be okay for staying up. Coventry are tough at home.
(16-08-2024, 23:01)Statesideowl Wrote: Terrible that, feel for them as they'd done enough to earn that point..

It's still very early but if they too can find consistency,  they'll be okay for staying up. Coventry are tough at home.

I think Coventry will end up in the POs.
(16-08-2024, 23:01)Statesideowl Wrote: Terrible that, feel for them as they'd done enough to earn that point..

It's still very early but if they too can find consistency, they'll be okay for staying up. Coventry are tough at home.

They'll be f'ucked if they give the other teams a 13 game head start Laugh
and complicated
Imre isn't very well ...just putting it out there in case. Go missing .
(17-08-2024, 00:21)Imre varadi Wrote: Imre isn't very well ...just putting it out there in case. Go missing .

Nothing serious I hope?? Huh
Don't you croak on me!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »