Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(03-06-2024, 20:03)Imre varadi Wrote: I missed this and haven't got the news feed but one of my heroes in a Wednesday shirt myke Lyons has dementia. I mean I'm not surprised he was the hardest header of a ball and heads I've ever seen in the game I once saw him take 2 defenders out and score at Portman road in the cup they thought a steam train had hit them terry butcher was one of those defenders as well ,!

He lives in Perth, not far from my stepsons uncle , who has had a drink with him on a few occasions! Was diagnosed last year. My favourite player when I was a kid.
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Ryan Lowe has left Preston by mutual consent.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I changed Preston in my relegation prediction damn !!! I heard rumbles without hearing rumblings ...I bet Plymouth fans are asking and hoping at the minute !
(12-08-2024, 12:40)Owlkev71 Wrote: Ryan Lowe has left Preston by mutual consent.

I think from my PNE supporting friend that they might be getting new owners/investment so they may be doing their own ‘Rooney’ appointment.
We're allegedly waiting to hear back from Brighton about another loan. Malick Yalcouye, a speedy central midfielder.

It would tie in with Rohls preference of speedy transitions through defence to attack.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The Blunts are also after him.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Hopefully, if he has to choose he chooses correctly.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(13-08-2024, 17:51)Statesideowl Wrote: Hopefully, if he has to choose he chooses correctly.

We all know what happened in that Indiana Jones film when the guy chose incorrectly Laugh
Statesideowl and Owlkev71 like this post
and complicated
(13-08-2024, 18:12)Maddix Wrote:
(13-08-2024, 17:51)Statesideowl Wrote: Hopefully, if he has to choose he chooses correctly.

We all know what happened in that Indiana Jones film when the guy chose incorrectly Laugh

My favourite part of the film that. Old Templar Knight saying "He chose...Poorly"

Well, this kid better find the cup of the carpenter because Rohl is the new Jesus!
Maddix likes this post
Piggies are signing a decent keeper in stealing Cooper from Plymouth. That Hazard fella that Plymouth were forced to play the other day was bit Dawson'ish

Wrexham take the lead against the Blunts Laugh

Nice while it lasted. Unlucky there, Wrexham.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »