Thread Rating:
Oxford v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Blackpool have sacked Beaker (the Muppets)
I'm surprised he's still in the game to be honest, like grandma Hodgson these relics of the past.

If we give Mick a ring, he might be able to pick Darren up on his way to fking off wherever he's going.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I calmed down sat in a dark corner and looked for hope last night while doing the math on the 4 teams fighting for promotion
It came out like this
Plymouth 98pts
Ipswich & Wednesday 93pts
Barnsley 87pts

Being slightly generous it had us and Ipswich with 3 draws and 3 wins with Ipswich losing 1 game ...
Unless the wheels fall off at Ipswich then there is no hope thanks to GD the other option being us winning away at places where I only have us for a point like Shrewsbury Rovers and Burton ?

I'm going back to that dark corner again till Monday Wink
That's very optimistic, Imre.
I can see us hitting 90pts and finishing 3rd which is normally enough most seasons but this is the life of a Wednesday fan.
Moore is going to blow it against Derby on the final day again
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We've basically got to win 4/5 from 6 and still with shite the other teams have infront of them in opposition it might not be enough ..
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »