Thread Rating:
Oxford v The Owls L1 Match Thread
And there's no way Moore would get sack now or at the end of the season ..not a chance because we will have even less financial clout next season especially with half the squad out if contract !! Moore will be perfect for chansiri to get in more budget players and obviously convince the losers to stay on because none of them apart from fizz will be wanted by any other team !
Bannan has a clause in his contract we will most definitely trigger no matter what .
So he'll be here for another season ..and players like Gregory Stockdale flint Johnson palmer will take a pay cut and get on with there last season of there careers !!

I'd seriously think about putting in a youngster up top against Acrington..and f@cking Wilks off altogether!! Pattersons back on Monday he's already been whispering this ..but Patterson needs to play on the righthand side of midfield freeing palmer up to play back at right back ...but guess what Moore will do ....he'll play Patterson upfront with Gregory and as before ...it won't effing work ( sigh) smiths out Monday as well as he's also mentioned he needs to look at him on Monday ..meaning cone work only !!!
It's all pointless really trying to work out a team with Moore's tactics though !!! James and Johnson have been missing since both made comebacks ..te only positive today was irofa didn't get chance to f@ck yet another game up !
And I shit you not if he puts Dawson back in he's likely to score an own goal because he's the biggest flapper around .. although Stockdale has been shite ..this will be suicide !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
We're pretty much done.. it's Playoffs now and we're not the strongest team by far.

As mentioned we need more than one set of results to go out way.
Ipswich are bolting it's ridiculous.
Plymouth we need to drop more points than us which isn't going to happen with 6 games left.

We had games in hand, points advantage and Moore still managed to bottle it with his lust for being overly precautious and non inspirational.
For that bottle alone he should do one this implosion is going to be epic with Dingles and Pigs laughing at us.

Long list of bottling the big stuff now.
Only Wednesday. Unbeaten in 23 and won't gain promotion.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
https://youtu.be/fnNEjqkYH58 watch this and then watch the other and tell me what's wrong !
It's like chalk and F@cking cheese !!
https://youtu.be/SjKzwORt7WE
"We'll reflect on the game but when we wake up tomorrow we have to focus on Monday"

The assbag is just saying "We go again" in a different way. It's infuriating

Patterson back on Monday but Smith unlikely.

Completely irrelevant anyway because we all know exactly how Draw is going to set up.
He's so scared to lose he ends up drawing or losing anyway. Tw@

As for Warthog v Moore.
It's in their voices. Moore sounds flat, unemotional and doesn't inspire anything. Same monotone noise every time he speaks.

Warthog has passion in his voice that his players will pick up on.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Burnley currently the first team to be promoted..it's surprised me how well kompany has done I thought they might struggle ..but they've absaloutley pissed it ..off course in the same situation this would never happen to us though !

Just 1 point separating charlie wash myself and maddix from a relegation with the idiot !

I feel I bit hard done by though as Charlie and wash have ghosted my GT leaving me to change ...wankers Wink
BML Update:

SCO gets a Smartass for the goal time
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
You won the predictions owlskevs ? With 3

No you didn't ..my mistake ..

Sponging the Gt charlie sigh
This now makes the final game against Derby a must win, and we all know what is going to happen.
I knew Moore would put us in this position the man is beyond predictable.
If we're able to see how transparent he is then it must be blatantly obvious to other managers.

I'm just so fed up with being disappointed and correct about how crap this team, management and ownership is.
Again, Sunderland pulled the plug on their manager when he looked like bottling promotion.

We've had 2yrs of it now. Enough is enough. He couldn't keep us up against Derby on the day.
He bottles a golden opportunity last season and now this.
A monumental collapse from a prime position all due to his management, tactics and refusal to use the transfer market.

Sack the buffoon because it's quite honestly been a long time coming. King of bottling and drawing games.

Peacock Farrell had a good season.
Part of a Division 3 team that bottled promotion last year.
Part of a Division 2 team that stomped the league and won promotion this season.

What a difference the right players and management around you makes... Chansiri hasn't a clue and it's probably time for him to pass the torch. He is Moore's enabler at this stage.

I would also hope that someone at the Club has compiled a full season's log of stooge irregularities such as the VAR goal and phantom penalties.
Also, decisions given to Plymouth to help them win, like dodgy last minute penalties.
Send it to the EFL with a massive "Fk You" ribbon around it.
Ipswich haven't conceded in 9 and won 8 in a row.
They've either become Godlike or the Stooges have officiated their games differently. They're definitely a solid, in form team.
Far too many irregularities to be coincidence though.
There's just no way you can go that many games and NOT have an incompetent referee giving everything against you.,
Not even a red or a penalty or offside goal, like we get far too often.

Either way, the Club should publish a comprised video of said decisions on YouTube for us all to watch without mentioning the EFL.
Just a video that says everything about their corruption whilst saying nothing.

All the whining about the Stooges aside. We simply have not been good enough to succeed despite them. We deserve to be 3rd.
These out of contract players don't care about helping a Club they don't see themselves at next season attain promotion.
It's a massive lack of professionalism on their part and piss poor management on Moore's part, again.

This is the opportunity for change. 11 tossers out of contract and a bottler of a manager that needs to follow them out.
Plan the rebuild now, at the end of the season, or suffer the same next season. It's that fking simple. Tuna needs to be proactively looking for managers NOW.

Somebody, anybody, an Adult please. Make some adult decisions.
The funny thing with Ipswich, the last team to score against them, was Sheffield Wednesday.

We all know the officiating in League one is terrible, just see yesterday's game, but I think you have to give Ipswich some credit, they have played 4 teams that are in the top ten and beat them all. And they have won 7 of those 8 by 2 goals or more, wish certain team from S6 could that.

I'm sure opposing fans will say we have had some decisions go our way during the season. We did go 23 games unbeaten, which is far more ridiculous than Ipswich current run, considering how bad the officiating is in League one.

I watch vlogs from fans when there teams come to Hillsborough, most seem to think that referees favour us, rather than the other way round, which I always find rather amusing.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I agree, Ipswich are in incredible form. They deserve to be where they are.
I find it odd though that nothing has gone against them during this crunch time period where they had to catch us and Plymouth.
During our 23 game run, it was sketchy at best papering over cracks. We had the VAR goal during that period too if I'm not mistaken?
Plenty of odd decisions that led up to opposition goals despite us winning the games.
Ipswich again, don't seem to have suffered that.

It's true that the standard of officiating is substandard across the board, all teams have suffered from terrible decisions.
Some more than others..

Our biggest problem is Darren Moore and these players that don't care. Until we rectify that situation we will not achieve promotion.
Owlkev71 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »