Thread Rating:
The Owls v Lincoln L1 Match Thread
(02-04-2023, 18:44)Imre varadi Wrote: How's cotzumel charlie by the way ? Never been myself always stuck to the Riviera Puerto Morelos akumal and Tulum..

Cozumel was ok, had some interesting Tequila!! Wouldn't go back now I have been there. Now in England for 10 days, will get to the game on Monday.
I can imagine coming back to this crap hole has been an eye opener for you, SCO! Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(07-04-2023, 09:07)Statesideowl Wrote: I can imagine coming back to this crap hole has been an eye opener for you, SCO! Laugh

I get back every six or seven weeks, nothing surprises me anymore here!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
(07-04-2023, 10:52)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 09:07)Statesideowl Wrote: I can imagine coming back to this crap hole has been an eye opener for you, SCO! Laugh

I get back every six or seven weeks, nothing surprises me anymore here!!!

I still have a couple of years left on my green card but I'm caught up in family obligations, my choice of course. All too often I just want to Jet back to the states and say fk it though!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Four shot dead on the beach in Cancun the Monday you where there charlie ..
(07-04-2023, 15:26)Imre varadi Wrote: Four shot dead on the beach in Cancun the Monday you where there charlie ..

Wouldn't find me anywhere near Cancun!!!
Me niether although to get to the riverera from Mérida you do have to drive through it ..and to miss the airport traffic you have to go through the housing estates ..not good !!

Although I won't be going there anymore as the all inclusives have a smoking ban which would mean me sat in the carpark all holidays ...we will now be renting arbnb nearer home in Yucatán as the beaches are better anyway .
St Charles Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »