Thread Rating:
Oxford v The Owls L1 Match Thread
You're doing it to keep you're energy bills sky high for wef and the globalists..since we've stopped this nonsense we've had less power cuts and better electric bills in Yucatán where it's at 40/50 cel since February...we will change the clocks but only in winter which isn't a problem 20/25 cel
Actually we're doing it because nobody has bothered to look at why we introduced it in the first place.

It was brought in during WW1 to, apparently, help with farming and munitions production Huh along with the licensing laws. Basically, get up earlier, work harder and longer and don't get pissed after work to ensure you can get up early the next morning to work harder and longer Cool

Same applies today Thumb up
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Not the case here where I live ...nothing todo with energy bills I don't believe as this is why my president ( honest ) brought the damn thing up !!!

Changing the subject and with 6 games left and only the prediction league to save some posters it's tight for relegation to the new bmpl ! Make sure you read the rules as prediction league wins count double as it was ..if there are tied posters ...at the moment pieowl is a goner and it's anyone but stateside and Owlskev joining him In the new league 1 up 1 down ... nail-biting shit I know lol ..

The rules of the league will be ajusted again next season as the GT has become redundant..but untill then enjoy maddix you've spunked nearly 10 pts from it Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
Would love DM and the players to have done their homework and stifle the opposition but it's going to be another DM tactical grind where we fight for a point..

3rd at tea time today, sorry gents.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Stockdale keeps his spot
Irofa benched thank God
Dennis starts
Wills in for smith who's not even on the bench ?
No Smith in the squad, so Wilks up top with Gregory.

Stockdale still in goal somehow.

Dennis in midfield with Bazza & Vaulks
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
The bench is super piss poor !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
More Bingo magic. Glad I had us down for a draw.

Why no Smith, how are we the most injured squad for 15 years wtf is actually happening?

Are the cones that dangerous?

That bench.. Iorfa and Bakinson. You almost need the players to do the full 90 and fk them off
It's a weak as fook bench, Imre . Was thinking the same.

Quite honestly the front two of Gregory and Wilks is 2nd and 3rd choice striker with an academy alternative on the bench.
What a fking grind this is going to be unless midfield and defence pull their weight.

Thin squad. Not used the loan or transfer market to its fullest advantage and injuries are just endless.
Bad luck or poor management? It's the latter
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Exactly midfield has to show up although it's already hindered with Johnson and Mr average palmer being outlets (sigh) Johnson has just free loaded since coming back from.suspension and palmer is just average in this position along with his competition!
We only have fizz who might change things up but he's not bothered either ..he doesn't care what division we are in next season because he's off !!
Not scoring today are we Doh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »