Thread Rating:
The Owls v Lincoln L1 Match Thread
Based on the five games, at least. There's little chance of this lot pulling it's weight.
I'd say it's nailed on for another flat, uninspired performance against Oxford.
DM has never given the feeling that his team talks send the players out ready for a battle.

We're watching last season's football again and the question needs to be "why?"
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Plymouth battered 4-0 I'm the pizza cup final by Bolton ..not sure if they played a under strength team or not because I honestly don't know there first team ...this will give Bolton confidence that's for sure .
Played there first team, defending was terrible, Bolton should have won by more.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Any injuries owlskev?

Last time we beat oxford was in 1988 at there place if it's still the same ground ?
I was there I think

How's cotzumel charlie by the way ? Never been myself always stuck to the Riviera Puerto Morelos akumal and Tulum..
Unlikely to beat Oxford but a draw isn't out of the question.

Plymouth, I'm hoping are going to be the ones to fall off because Ipswich are absolutely storming.
Out of the two, the most likely to slip up is Plymouth based on recent form.
Fingers crossed a cup final pasting takes the wind from their sails.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
No injuries from what I saw.

Oxford now play at a 3 sided ground called the Kassam Stadium

Can see Barnsley and Ipswich getting the autos the way things are atm
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(02-04-2023, 16:54)Maddix Wrote: Brendan Rogers is freeĀ  Whistle

And Graham Potter Cool
and complicated
So we've never won at oxfords ground then ..here's hoping !!!
BML Update:

SCO gets a Smartass for the goal time
Spit !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »