Thread Rating:
The Owls v Lincoln L1 Match Thread
It'd be just like these bottlers to lose out on autos and put us through yet another suffering playoff.

Five games of the same shit being churned out.
No plan B and Moore is just going to keep doing the same thing.
3 at the back no matter what.
The opportunities squandered is simply unforgivable.
That's why Barnsley and Ipswich score for fun. They're not crap in front of goal.

We're not going up now, I don't see enough backbone or leadership to say anything otherwise.
People can stop going on about the 23 game unbeaten run, it's history and of no benefit to us currently.
Ipswich winning 7 in a row and not conceding a goal in that period says they mean the business.
Barnsley aren't fking about either..

The fans don't deserve this bottling.. Moore will be saying the same old crap about togetherness and the will to win but outside if the final few minutes in the last few games there's been nothing.
Gifted another goal today from sloppy mistakes and never following up on the ball, as with Alfie Mays goal.
Poor and I'm just so fed up, thinking we were past all this last season.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The 'glorious' unbeaten run was built on sand and a smokescreen. We all know that we were lucky to scrape that run and should have lost a number of times. How many times did we hammer someone or look comfortable ? Remember the games praying for the whistle ? Nah, it was a fluke and papered over the cracks and we all knew what was coming once it ended.

Trust in DM ? Laugh
and complicated
The idiot has only come out with and he's proud of the boys and we are top of the league ..rather be top and have the points in the bag than the games in hand ffs !!! Well Ipswich arnt Wednesday and they will turn over shite like Lincoln in games to come .. unbelievable ineptitude at its finest !!!

My god he's wasted in football infact ..much more money being a politician ffs lol !!!

The dumbest shit I've ever heard !!

Charlie I'll be in cotzumel in an hour let's talk about you're goal time Wink
No wonder he can't motivate them, too busy being their friend.
High fives after a horrific derby loss and still proud of these results.
We're now at the mercy of other teams' results. This, after we had the opportunity to be 9pts ahead of them.

I don't expect much different from here on out. Bingo machine madness with the refusal to change anything.
Did Moore say we didn't need more players in January because the squad "looked good" ?

I suppose one positive is that if Moore bottles a second promotion after a relegation then he's fking gone because the fans won't have another season of it.
It's shit or bust time for Moore and he's showing he has no tactical ability or willingness to change. Those are disastrous attributes for a manager.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Bungle will go nowhere stateside neither will bot bot ... remember we are managed from the highest level of incompetent fools !!! We will spend another season of the same shite !
Oxford haven't won in 12 games since January ..I'll get that in before some other twat curses it Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
Most of the season the players have come out completely flat and uninspired.
We managed to somehow scrape the points in despite poor performances now it's just poor performances.
Moore refuses to change anything because in his mind he's seen it work.
Managers without a backup plan rarely succeed.

Moore's refusal to change the tactics to suit the opposition is going to cost another season in Division 3
Maddix likes this post
DM ..

April fool ...

but it's not funny Cool
and complicated
The more I look at the fixtures the worst it gets !! Based on an average boring moor team turning up the best I can think is 11pts taking us to 91pts which won't be enough .
Based on the basket case team that throws games away within 5 minutes we will be lucky to get 9 pts again this won't be enough.
Do we really think the team that had guts fight and goals like the one that beat Newcastle will resurface ? Seriously not a chance with the Injury to our talisman byers !!
He's trying to big up wilks in today's reports (sigh) this horse has bolted he'll be lucky to score 1 goal at most !! Patterson itheckwie and Windass is what we need and again ..but by the time they are back starting games the horse could have bolted in 3 games time !!

The only positive spin I have on this is the same happened to Rotherpigs last season but they woke up with 5 games to go and smashed maxim points to gain promotion on the last day I think ?
Brendan Rogers is free Whistle
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »