Thread Rating:
The Owls v Lincoln L1 Match Thread
Not just wins for Ipswich, they've kept seven consecutive clean sheets since our 2-2 draw.
No one can score against them either

Same shit served up by Moore and his uninspired players.
It just smacks of last season all over again.

Relegated. Bottled promotion last season and bottling it this season.

Lincoln getting away with time wasting and shithousery
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not a effing chance away at oxford next Saturday .. unbelievable only Wednesday could have thrown 5 games away like this effing unbelievable!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Plymouth are the ones to hope drop off. Ipswich are going to keep winning.

(01-04-2023, 17:47)Imre varadi Wrote: Not a effing chance away at oxford next Saturday .. unbelievable only Wednesday could have thrown 5 games away like this effing unbelievable!!!

It's beyond a blip now. If we don't get promoted, Moore has to go

These stooges, honestly.

Endless slicing and poor connections wtf is going on for they have blocks for feet?
Looking at another unacceptable result.
Grinding a point out for 3pts from 15pts
Ipswich 15 from 15.

Endless buffoonery

That's it. Another piss poor result to prove the wheels are in fact off.
Blown yet another opportunity at the death

3pts from 15pts

Barnsley 5-0

Huffing and puffing and fking it all up

More opportunities squandered at the death...

Garbage fking outfit
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Top of the league pmsl ...only we could be top of the league and not be top of the league pmsl
What utter shite is Barry and Darren going to come out with now?
Ipswich won't slip up until Barnsley, if then. By which time they'll be well out.

Plymouth have got to be the ones to drop off for us to have any hope..
So who does everyone want in the playoffs?????
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
5 games, not a blip
We wouldn't beat anyone in the playoffs ..there pure bottle jobs with bottler bannan captain ..worst thing off all we have got the c@nt for another season as we will trigger his contract clause !!!

I admit that was a bad shout from me about Stockdale ..while I think iorfa was at fault for all 3 goals today included because he can't get a second ball to save his f@cking life !! Stockdale was also culprit of 2 for sure ..you can't goalkeep like that especially in his shoes after getting his last chance ..bring Dawson back but I doubt now it will have the same effect as we are bottling everything and Moore's shite lineups and tactics of 3 at the back arnt helping plus we have players missing in action again like Johnson who knows he's no competition for his place !!!
I'm not sure what to do against Oxford I suppose Windass will be back but unless he ditches this back 3 and wing backs it will be more of the same ! As soon as I saw the lineup today I knew it would be a f@cking struggle !!!
Remaining fixtures for top 4:

Bottlers

Oxford A
Accrington H
Burton A
Bristol Rovers A
Exeter H
Shrewsbury A
Derby H

Plymouth

Morecombe A
Lincoln H
Exeter A
Shrewsbury A
Cambridge H
Bristol Rovers H
Burton H
Port Vale A

Ipswich

Wycombe H
Cheltenham A
Charlton H
Port Vale H
Peterborough A
Barnsley A
Exeter H
Fleetwood A

Barnsley

Burton A
Shrewsbury H
Forest Green A
Lincoln A
Oxford H
Ipswich H
MK Dons A
Peterborough H
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Oxford Burton rovers and Shrewsbury just about make certain were in the playoffs and that last game against Derby compared to others is also a certain f@ck up !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »