Thread Rating:
RIFC
51% will do it Sco and he seems very confident he has the required backing.
Yeah, 50%+ a decimal point gets a new board.

If there's one thing King isn't it stupid - he knows he has the shares in hand. No doubt about it.

He may not have the 75% required to issue shares to new investors or dilute current & holdings, but I think that will come when he forms a board. If he drives up the share price why wouldnt the current investors back him?

Once ousted you might just see the Easdales pack up and punt their shares.

He may not have Ashley's billions but I think that King and Co have players a bit of a blinded behind the scenes with their share purchases. Time will tell if the strategy wins, but the tactic has given them a fighting chance of control followed by reassessment of all contracts.

I wonder how many times Ashley has been blind sided in recent years?
Getting shot of Crichton seems to be their fatal flaw.
Did King buy the Laxey shareholding? I wonder if they were his anyway, but he used a 3rd party due to his financial dispute with SA authorities?

Doesnt matter now, what matters is that we get some positive change going on.
Yeah i think he did Worth. As soon as Crichton went they had enough. But as you say positive change now, and we might get a club we deserve.
I hope you do .
EGM set for Wednesday, 4th March 2015, in London.

Dave King & Paul Murray - No way.

The 3 Bears - No objection to them joining the current Board.

Main website : Rangers FC - Requisitioned General Meeting

Investor website : Rangers FC - Requisitioned General Meeting (RNS Number : 2959E) 06 February 2015
AVFC RFC SAFC
You object to King and Murray? You'd rather the incumbents?

Not me. Not after the AGM, when I thought the current board behaved terribly.

Once King and Co have formed a board they can invite others on board - into what we've always wanted: a board of genuine Rangers men who actually have some bisiness acumen and no one has overall control.

Or what I've wanted. Others may differ. I dont want a board of people with no connection to the club other than a paycheck.

I look forward to a sell out crowd at the first home game following the EGM, and every game afterwards. A decent run in would be nice as well, and promotion via play offs if necessary. Then a summer of rebuilding, season ticket sales and overall consolidation.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31168745

King associate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31165610

4th march, London. Maybe I'll go.
It was amusing to see the desperate statement trotted out by this beleagured board. Are they that presumptious to
actually spin the shite they are peddling at the moment. Spivs out!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »