Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Game off Interest today Bolton v Derby ..a draw would suit us ..both very close Baton more so with games in hand .
(27-12-2022, 16:12)Imre varadi Wrote: Game off Interest today Bolton v Derby ..a draw would suit us ..both very close Baton more so with games in hand .

I’m surprised both are up there but it probably shows that aside from the top 3 everyone is of a similar level.
BML UPDATE

SCO gets a Smartass for the goal time
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Owlskev did wash not win the predictions?

Forget it he only got 3 like me and others so no count .
0-0 Bolton Derby...bored each other to death .
(27-12-2022, 19:11)Imre varadi Wrote: 0-0 Bolton Derby...bored each other to death .

Yep, that was dull!!
(26-12-2022, 21:43)St Charles Owl Wrote: He didn’t take him off to rest him, it was to protect him!!  We saw how ineffective we are without him, I’d rather he protect him for the entire season, not a final 10 mins against Fleetwood.  Same with Byers.

Moore can’t do anything right in your eyes and yet we are third and unbeaten in 11 or so games.  Of course its east to say someone else could or would have done better but thats just guesswork.  And yet no one ever comes up with any credible alternative to him, so for me its stick with him and let him get us promoted.

Precisely my thoughts too SCO. Enough of this negativism.
"God Save the King."
Did you hear a sparrow fart ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »