Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Paterson on instead of Windass.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Another lack of communication breaksdown the attack.
The same problems persist.

We're much more dangerous when we just go forward and go for it.
This cautious shit causes far too many errors
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(26-12-2022, 17:32)Statesideowl Wrote: Another lack of communication breaksdown the attack.
The same problems persist.

We're much more dangerous when we just go forward and go for it.
This cautious shit causes far too many errors

But we've got Darren Southgate in charge Cool
and complicated
Lucky that they didn't get a second there.

It's really poor. But it's always the same problems so we know who to blame at the end of the day.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I give up Dawson keep h in goal I don't care
Ipswich winning,of course

Just wasting another season with this man at the helm.
Ipswich doing what we couldn't
Ipswich have won  Doh Gareth Moore needs to let them off the leash but he'll be talking about a well earned point  Doh

Is this site running like shite for anyone else Huh
and complicated
I mean what the eff was he thinking starting mighten ? Then he brings on Patterson who is a poor man's smith instead of Windass ? Meanwhile Johnson just walking around like a pregnant dog ?
Absolutely dog shite !!!

I can only imagine the shite he'll get in the transfer window ...more little boys and has been veterans

Effing pigs winning as well ffs
Does seem a bit slow the site today
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »