Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Croatia 2nd and 3rd two successive WC ...that's there chance blown they will go back into the oblivion now and probably not qualify for the next WC !!

Croatia 2nd and 3rd two successive WC ...that's there chance blown they will go back into the oblivion now and probably not quilify for the next WC !!
Southgate is staying till 2024 to lose the next euro championships sigh !!!
Sadly, that was always going to be, Imre.

Just like DM, it's going to be the exact same over and over.
We reward incompetence and stupidity instead of punishing it. There's nothing more English than that.
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
So here it is another WC final I won't be watching ...thank God it's over In a few hours now we can concentrate on blowing smoke up the arses off the foreign premier league and kidding ourselfs on again for the next 2 years saying things like Kane is a world class striker and Bellingham is the new Gaza ..pmsl !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
It's a crap final. I don't want to see the frogs win back to back cup's and I don't want to see the horrible Argentines win it either.
Both teams are dirty and unsportsmanlike

England need to learn to be a bit more dishonest because that's how these teams create their own luck, by cheating for free kicks.

There we go. Another flop in the box for a penalty.
Nosferatu dived and Messi makes the sponsors jizz
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I feel physically sick thinking about Argentina with the wankers league in the world with 3 stars .

Still time for someone to break the horrible little xxxx legs ..I despise the little shit ...I mentioned hed better not set foot on Mexican soil ever again after trampling on the shirt in his dressing room...well it's official the cartel have him in there little black hit list book....pmsl if he makes 50 years old I'll be amazed!!!
I wonder if there's a particular reason that the French aren't trying
They have had a virus going around the squad.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
If a skeleton were to have a face on it, it'd be Didier Deschamps'
I'll update the points later can you transfer them to the next match thread Owlskev .
Owlkev71 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »