World cup 2022 predictions BML
No matter who wins tonight, to slightly paraphrase The Smiths

Riots on the streets of Paris
Riots on the streets of Avignon

There'll be riots There'll be riots
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Can we hang the DJ though?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Now this game has the potential for serious whimsy
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Mbappe diving allover the place. Looking at the ref on the way down lol
This kid is such a cheating clown.

French get scared when you run at them.
This is where Sidegate went wrong
(14-12-2022, 22:12)Statesideowl Wrote: French get scared when you run at them.
This is where Sidegate went wrong

Morocco would have beaten us anyway Cool

So it's France v VARgenfifa then Whistle I think I'm washing my hair that day Cool
Washington likes this post
and complicated
Elite teams win trophies.
Comes to something when you prey for the french to win ffs sigh .....I knew this would be a nightmare of a tournament as soon as they gave it to Qatar .

It's like being prescribed a dentist by the Dr while he's fingering you're prostrate lol
Statesideowl likes this post
It's been nothing but a sham and a farce.
FIFA supervillain sat there with his eyebrows making statements about how wonderful this Cup has been.
These money men are so out of touch with reality. They're so used to winning and getting their way.
They bend the very fibre of society, legality and morality for personal benefit.
These businessmen/politicians have taken absolutely everything from us to the point we're now sitting cold in our homes, lucky to have lights on!
The absolute state of 'Broken Britain' and the hostile caliphate being enabled, funded and built by UK taxpayers money is another treasonous shitshow too.

At this point ALL future tournaments are for sale. Once a precedent is set with these creatures things never return to fairness and functionality
Imre varadi likes this post
I've mentioned this before the rest of the world has turned into what Mexico was for the last 100 years ... politicians pissing up you're back while smiling at you saying it's raining ...strange thing is we've now got the most honest president in the world after getting rid of this shit show ...not that we are better off because it's going to take many many years more ...but we are now being told it's piss and not rain ..the truth ! Which does help one get along and at least try and build something ...being able to know the weather helps an awful lot ...it's like Britain use to be before we effed it up I suppose !
Statesideowl likes this post
Twitter thread

Put aside the Human rights angle, this has been a cracking world cup in Qatar

Replies

Put aside the fact of he was a murderer Ian Huntley was a good school caretaker
Put aside the fact he was a seriel killer Harold Shipman was a good family doctor
Put aside the fact he was a paedo Jimmy Saville was an excellent marathon runner
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »