Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Still not coming home
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Please be the end of Sidegate
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It doesn't really matter which manager we have when you're in a fifa competition that our own FA are also taking bungs and have been decades .
Southgate is obviously there to keep the cogs of the machine turning ... We just like Wednesday need to.look at the root of the putrid virus !

France will beat Morroco and may I say they deserved the win today ...you could see the bottle allover the English players from kickoff today ..shaw walker slab head and Henderson...it's a shame for players like Bellingham and foden who do not give to effs about bottle ! Then you've got you're virtue signaling Saka and sterling who are only picked because they are black ffs !!! Disgrace I never bought into it and never will untill drastic changes are made from the top of the shitheap !

Kane is the greatest striker ever though .. remember that when you can be bothered ...a bit like shearer who also won eff all and took the easy way out all the way through his carear ffs .
Statesideowl likes this post
Yet again, the World saw a man incapable of being an elite team manager.

England had France on the ropes when they attacked, as the French only expected the sideways and backwards passing, it made them nervous and committed endless fouls.
However, Sidegate never used this to our advantage and once we levelled at 1-1 played with less urgency again. Instead of taking shots England insisted on running in to the corners. Trying to walk it in the six yard box.

Maguire blew a great chance to score, then at the other end didn't challenge Giroud enough for the header.
Pickford, another Sidegate flaw. Insisting on putting this dwarf armed wanker in net, he flaps at crosses and can't reach shots. Most countries would have dropped him but not good ole Gareth 'Got Feelings' Sidegate

Facts is, we knew it wasn't going to work out when he took players like Alexander Arnold, Maguire, Sterling, Henderson, Mount who have been crap for their Clubs all season.

Sidegate, proved he cannot make the necessary game changes by bringing on his butt buddy Sterling. Who hasn't even been training this week lol
Sterling comes on ahead of everyone else and then Grealish comes on with one minute left?
How is he not getting ripped to bits for doing the same shit that cost us the last big games?
He hasn't the slightest clue how to observe and implement game changes or even begin to consider changing the shape to better exploit opponent weakness.

The man's a useless rat faced twat and he's chucked another good pop at a tournament where all the big teams either underperformed or were cheated by FIFA.
France did not play like World Champions last night they were there for the taking with a better manager despite Kane bottling that penalty
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
What is it with you guys and penalties ffs ?

The ukrainians have just shot down Kanes one from last night. Laugh Laugh
It's definitely psychological. Bottlers on pen's

Still, it's much better than only being able to participate in the WC through my hatred of another nation Laugh
Chris Waddle will be pleased Laugh
and complicated
(11-12-2022, 13:46)Statesideowl Wrote: It's definitely psychological. Bottlers on pen's

Still, it's much better than only being able to participate in the WC through my hatred of another nation Laugh

No way did he bottle that, he hit that with his ego and put way too much power into it. Thinking about the fist pump before he'd actually scored it. How often do you see players sky a penalty like that nowadays ?

I think theres a lot to be said for letting someone else take the 2nd penalty, especially when the pressure is on.
Statesideowl likes this post
I agree with that. Someone else should have taken a second penalty.
Again,it comes down to bottle job mentality and I can't see any of the others asking Kane for the ball.

I've noticed a lot of players struggling to keep this WC ball down. It seems to have a tendency to elevate like a 99p fly away at times.
I saw bottle all over his face ...wife said why is he scared I thought he was good !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »