Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
He had to give that one...

Kane... Toads will be on cheat mode now lol
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Great penalty kick by Kane. Come on England.
"God Save the King."
1-1 they are taking us to the penalty bottle job lol
Architects of their own destruction...
England will go back to tippy tappy now. It was only the fact they started playing with urgency that put pressure on the Frog's
Going back to how they played before will yield the same result
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Damn it.
"God Save the King."
Seriously trex is the best keeper we have ffs !
Statesideowl likes this post
Just like that, shit defending slab head

Pickford is a mystery there's definitely better English keeper's.

That's got to be another penalty lol

Kane bottles the fk out of it..

Game over
Kane apparently is the best striker ever ...another bottling wanker who's win nothing !
Terrible penalty kick by Kane
"God Save the King."
Thread updated later on ...I'm glad I took this game ight of heart ...can you imagine being sucked into this troff ffs .

Southgate again and his great management ...I mentioned a report early on the thread where they have been practicing penalties with no keeper ...you can't think this shit up !! Or maybe you can in the year 2020 ffs .

Anyway we've all won BML points and " super super pato super super pato super super pato super pato shaterson " knocked us a point !!!

You just knew rashford would score lol ..what another virtue signaling wanker !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »