Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
I half want Brazil to lose but if they do and the Argies get through Holland ? Then that little bastard Messi could end up picking the cup up ..if he ever sets foot on Mexican soil by the way he's dead ! He trampled on a Mexican shirt in the dressing after the game against us .
Never a penalty yet again

Richarlison is a proper little bitch like neymar
Maddix and Washington like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(05-12-2022, 21:14)Statesideowl Wrote: Never a penalty yet again

Richarlison is a proper little bitch like neymar

Yep you can see who FIFA have their money ? on !,,
Statesideowl likes this post
Brazil through after 12 minutes
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Pele has money invested in fifa ..if he lives ?
The third was class
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

They would so love it his memory be the final ..it will bung up the war chest ! But like I said if it's at the expense if the Argies then so be it !
This entire Brazil squad even the coach has no respect whatsoever. Going off like they've won the Cup after scoring wasting the Koreans time.

The old Brazil would never

Argies will lose to Brazil in the semis.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
They are in a simular predicament to England that they have to celebrate like they've already won the world cup every game ..due to being shite ! They need positives so they have something to fall back on when it all goes tits up !! Modern world of football and politics!
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
I hope the Koreans commit some crunching tackle's on these thespians.
Show some disrespect back.
Sick of them flopping and screaming and getting away with it.
Washington likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »