Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
(04-12-2022, 21:49)Statesideowl Wrote: Keeper is bobar

Well worked goal to be fair

Agree that was a good counter attack after the boring possession of the first 35 minutes
From what I've seen off France they play the same shite but obviously have more bottle .

BBC having a wank fest sigh

Bellingham Kane Saka etc ffs there all losers

Neymar to bag 3 tomorrow maddix Smile

Game over Whoopi xxxx do
God you lot are xxxx miserable!! That was a good performance by England and Senegal hardly threatened to score even when they had possession.

France will be a much stiffer test but Poland showed today that you can get in behind them and we have more pace up front. Poland gave Mbappe far too much space, Walker will do better than Poland did.

This WC can still be won by any of up to 6 teams, England included.
Maddix likes this post
When we bothered to play some football we looked decent but there wasn't much of that.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Sterling didn't play today for personal reasons ..I'm sure someone offended him with words ..what a wanker !

Yep somehow I don't share you're positivity charlie ..call it experience or miserable if you like Wink
(04-12-2022, 21:51)Imre varadi Wrote: Neymar to bag 3 tomorrow maddix Smile

He'll still be behind Mbreadcake though Cool

and with Maguire and Stones to come Blush
and complicated
(04-12-2022, 23:33)Imre varadi Wrote: Sterling didn't play today for personal reasons ..I'm sure someone offended him with words ..what a wanker !
Big Grin Big Grin
Yep somehow I don't share you're positivity charlie ..call it experience or miserable if you like Wink

It’s probably your vast experience at being miserable!! Big Grin
Watched first half couldn't be arsed with second had it won by HT, anyway we now have to deal with Baps always a favourite when younger
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Poor old Japan ..I seriously hate the Croatians effing N..azis !!! ...but I never expected the japs to win this game ...they should really stick to torture and stuff !!!
Washington likes this post
I wish they had won since they are entertaining to watch but they obviously go hold of the other copy of the ‘England guide to penalty shoot outs’
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »