Thread Rating:
RIP 2022
This morning I caught a snippet of a recent radio interview with her where she was launching her latest album "Songbird" and she said "she has to slow down, she's nearly 80."

This is off that album and is the only Fleetwood Mac tune on it. It’s a new rendition that pairs her original vocal track with a new string arrangement by composer and arranger Vince Mendoza.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ages of Fleetwood Mac members
Mick Fleetwood 75
John McVie 77

Stevie Nicks 74
Lindsay Buckingham 73
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Not bad for a bunch o' bairns are they? Lindsay Buckingham was kicked out (again) a few years back though.
Neil Finn of Crowded House fame replaced him on the last tour(s). At 64 he's no'but a toddler like me.
A guide to cask ale.

Remember the days of "Albums" - you know, those big 12" vinyl things in a paper bag inside a big cardboard sleeve? The young'uns of today are just rediscovering them (my word the prices have gone up a tad). Often they would include some sleeve notes about the album or even the lyrics to the songs.

Well, just received my order of Songbird from those am azon chaps (that want you to buy £20 of stuff at a time or pay a ransom) and delighted to see a small booklet of "sleeve notes" which includes Johnnie Walker's BeeBeebCeeb interview with C-McVie from January this year printed in full. Worth the entry fee for that alone. Thumb up

Hell, we used to listen to young Mr. Walker on Radio 1 back in the mid 70's at lunchtime at school on one of them there Jap transistor thingies that were surreptitiously smuggled in beyond the playground Gestapo and the "Little Hitlers" that "smoked" in the big cupboards in the staff room. We know what you were up to.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Not gone yet but reports are saying that Pele has been put on "end of life care".
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Snap, on Devon's thread
A guide to cask ale.

In 1966/67 went on holiday to Bouth in Cumberland basically a hamlet McVie was born there as for Pele just a matter of time

Aye, those little blue pills only let you play keepie-uppie for so long.
themaclad likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Nick Bolletieri. Tennis coach. 91.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Kirstie Alley 71

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »