Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Meanwhile, English fans on social media soaking themselves about what a professional and great performance that was last night.

How am I always watching a different game to these people???

Belgians still cleaning the streets after a touch of 'cultural enrichment' from the Moroccans. Reaping the rewards of enabling just like us Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Denmark didn't surprise me ..piss poor !
They weren’t that good
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Let's see what the Poles and Argies have in them. Messi might be in tears by the end of the night.

Never a penalty that. Good job it was save.
The corruption at this WC is truly laughable. Almost to the point that it's void, whoever wins it doesn't count.
themaclad likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Mexico look like they won't score if they play without opposition on the field .. absaloute Donkeys upfront hand picked by a effing Argie and a corrupt FMF which is run by the old national government and media who wants things back to how they where ...sell everything and skim the pot !

To statesides comment and even if England did win it I wouldn't give a shit ...I absaloutley 100% hate everything the shitheads stand for !!!

Mexico back in it ..1 goal needed

A situation has arised where Poland or Mexico could be eliminated by the draw of a ball in the hat ..both on the same goals nobody won the h2h and cards yellows at the moment are the same ...so fifa will draw one of two balls directly after the match ...if things stay the same ?

Obviously if this happens fifa will be thinking in the big nose kike who plays for Bartha !!!
I think Poland are winning on fewer yellows Laugh
and complicated
We managed to eff it up anyway ...I've been here since 98 and that's the worst WC to date ...sold by corruption that unfortunately our leader and my president is still after only 4 years in power trying to get rid off...a very sad day for me ..but hopefully in the future my kids will have something.
Croatia penalty denied as someone’s hand was. Offside
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

It's so ridiculous. FIFA crooks sat there watching on smiling after destroying something that used to be magical, for greed. Self serving greed
Belgium gone ..good they are all hype like England they will never win f..ick all !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »