Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Not watched any maddix apart from 20 minutes of Mexico even then I got bored ! Highlights short ones not extended are enough for me in any game at the moment ...you get what you understood in the first place !!!
Brazil setting the world of football in flames again ...not ! Serbia (Yugoslavia) are the dickhead punters dark horses ffs ...

A round of games finishes today and nobody is still any wiser if who might win the cup ....comparisons to the pub league is an over statement !!!

Football is shite !!!
It is shocking, but this WC is as dismal as expected.

To be fair to the minnow teams they've done well
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It's a pub league of robots stateside like we've mentioned before it's athletic not football !
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
(24-11-2022, 22:52)Imre varadi Wrote: It's a pub league of robots stateside like we've mentioned before it's athletic not football !

Got to blame the authorities though Imre. They sucked the life out of it and made it a non contact sport long before the money and image rights became God Thumb up
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Unlucky for Iran, they worked that goal well as they did against England. Just a gnats cock offside.

Taffies v Persians

Finally in fking Scotland now! So far up though I can jump into the north Atlantic ffs
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Hennesseys last game at the WC

Taffies ripped to bits in 2 minutes of injury time

2-0 to Persia
So England are through if we win ....Southgate hold my beer !!!

Proper game tomorrow!! Mexico where Argie bashing yesterday apparently ..always nice too see Wink

https://www.sdpnoticias.com/deportes/fan...29j8Ovedok
St Charles Owl likes this post
England were always through with a win today irrespective of Wales being humiliated!!!
Maddix likes this post
Cymru Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
He's going to make it a right grind against the Yanquis.
Six at the back, sideways and backwards passing.
Moore taking notes all night for our next game. Just wait for the parallels.

Dutch not exactly ripping up trees against Ecuador either.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »