Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
There's your Alphonso..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
they will regret missing that pen!! But so far Canada are all over Belgium!!
There's one for Batshit. I hope he keeps it up I've got him as top scorer!
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Neymar and Brazil will piss both as it stands Wink
If it wasn't for pieblunt I'd feel sorry for Canada Laugh
and complicated
They have been terribly unlucky and don't deserve to be losing.
But I need more Batshit goals lol
They deserve all they get xxxx sheep !

It's just a shame I'm not fixing there tight arsed fuckups today ...I usually get a call once a week from a Canadian who tried to do it on the cheep ..but at the same time he tried helping the bin man make a wage ( don't make me vomit ) ...woketard fuckups ! ... meanwhile the bin man is laughing his bollocks off in a gutter somewhere ....then Imre cleans them out for a few months till the next stop lol ...viva México Wink

Canadians are like children to me I have to make them pay ( learn ) through punishment pmsl .
Canada outplayed Belgium who sure know how to park the bus. Canada reminds me of S.W,,who can also dominate a game but can't deliver the end product.
"God Save the King."
Cameroon lost with an OG today against the Switzernazis ....ebola to top it off lol !

Uruguay going back into non exsistance with poor draw against Korea ...bringing out the pensioner kavani to try and solve the goal drought they've had almost always through there history !
Quite enjoyed the Uruguay v Korea game Imre Thumb up

Still laughing at Canadia though Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »