Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Think I’m going to have to watch fridays game with the sound off. These yank commentators for the Wales game are getting really annoying. .

Not to mention using this USMNT name crap because the womens team have been better and won more things than them !

Now they’re busy whining about the ref ffs
Imre, maddix and wash 1 BML point for the correct result USA v Wales 1-1 Wink
Washington likes this post
(21-11-2022, 23:01)Imre varadi Wrote: Imre, maddix and wash 1 BML point for the correct result USA v Wales 1-1  Wink

I must confess that I had Cymru (LOL) to win 2-1 Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Correct maddix just me and wash it is ...I'd had 10 beers when I posted it and to say I need glasses is an understatement!!!

Blind electricians get along just fine though in Mexico so xxxx the $150 quid I could spend on glasses ..beer is more importantWink
Argentina ooops!!
Only the three goals disallowed Cool

Vague And Ridiculous Thumb up

Virtuous Arabic Reasoning Thumb up
and complicated
Oh my days....

I don't think the 'World Cup' is going to recover from this. Lots of decisions towards the Muslim teams are absolutely fking hilarious. It's the same bias system used over here to rinse the place. And fk over the infidel
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Poland and Mexico a total bore draw. Missed pen and lots of flopping about too
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I disagree stateside we don't have such a good team or manager at the moment but our underdog pride and passion for the people got us through ! Never a pen but because the big nose c.unt plays for Barca he got the decision.
Best fans in the world viva México !!! F..suck England and there political dogma !!

Vars been a xxxx disgrace so far ..no surprise there !!!

I'm actually more Mexican now than English with 27 years here against 23 years on English soil it's just taken people like Southgate to push my vote ...that's the first game I've watched today and I enjoyed it Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
You always hope for a good game of football, all the BS aside.
SA winning is what the dream is all about at these Tournaments. There's absolutely no magic though.
The yanquis will give Sidegates tactics a scare. Six headless chickens at the back constantly putting themselves and the keeper under pressure.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »