Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
(21-11-2022, 12:35)Statesideowl Wrote: How many defenders will Sidegate set-up with today? one wonders.

6-3-1 should be safe against the mighty Persia

What's he going to do when we come up against the likes of Prussia though Huh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Reports say we will play 433, Saka starting instead of Foden & McGuire starting even though he barely played this season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(21-11-2022, 13:33)Owlkev71 Wrote: Reports say we will play 433, Saka starting instead of Foden & McGuire starting even though he barely played this season.

Probably because Saka is far more exciting and talented than Foden ever will be. Foden can only play all over the pitch whereas Saka can run the channels and miss the occasional penalty  Thumb up

Anyway, I'll catch up with the game once I've watched Bargain Hunt Cool
and complicated
Pickford

Trippier
Stones
Maguire
Shaw

Rice
Bellingham
Mount

Saka
Kane
Sterling
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Can we please have Foden and Maddison for Mount and Sterling Darren ?

and Larry May for Maguire  Cool

What a f'ucking dick head  Angry put the f'ucking armband over your eye's you useless c'unt  Angry
Owlkev71 and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
He really does make your piss boil.

More predictable than Darren Moore

It's a 6-3-1 like I said Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
3 up at halftime, we have been nothing more than OK, the goals have been decent.

Iran & Qatar have looked like L2 sides
Their backup keeper made those goals look better than they were.
I bet Darren is blowing his load watching all this sideways and playing out from the back.

That was pretty funny. Wednesday type defending to allow them to score

The corruption is hilarious too... A penalty after a chat with *cough* VAR?

Laugh

Shit show it really is
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
View Actions Randomly  Thumb up

Verbally Accepted Riches Thumb up

Vision Altered Rewarded Thumb up
and complicated
Nobody got the correct score England v Iran .

After watching the highlights because I had better things Todo this morning like earn a living .
I can see stones and Maguire getting ripped to shreds when we come up against the first decent team ...so predictable like Wednesday!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »