Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Stockdale has agreed terms so that's 2 in and the signing I wanted and most a season too late in terms of experience.
Got to get a natural left back signed and dean and I'll be happy with that defence but again let's face it vergel van dyke would struggle with bungle football!

Micheal smith from Rotherham is the next up on the radar ..with 20 goals it's a must we get him to play with Gregory then we really do have the strikers to win promotion .
Rovrum cast offs now FFS Doh
and complicated
Its where we are shopping now Maddix, and he did manage 20 goals. Hull & Cardiff have also been linked with him.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(15-06-2022, 13:56)Owlkev71 Wrote: Its where we are shopping now Maddix, and he did manage 20 goals. Hull & Cardiff have also been linked with him.

I know that Kev, it's just the frustration of how far we have sunk with Admiral Tuna Angry bring back Milan and Meggo Cool
Statesideowl and Owlkev71 like this post
and complicated
Stockdale signing confirmed.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Maddix we need to concentrate on automatic promotion nothing else ..get out of this league then build ..so a rotherpig cast off who scores 20 goals a season at this level of shite is all we need to concentrate on ..let's worry about proper players when we are in a proper league I do have doubts like you though as everyone apart from David Hirst who comes from yorkshire shite clubs usually ends in nothing as they bottle it when they realise this is a big club .

Let's be honest as well hirst was shite for about 3 seasons but he was given time with proper managers and he became the greatest ever to put the number 9 shirt on .
Wilko big Ron and then it went sour Francis and pleat moving into the modern era of dogshite it is ! The games evolved into a season thing no tomorrow .
Wildsmith rejected offer and looks to be on the way out. No surprise really with the Stockdale signing. Maybe Wycombe will snap him up ???

But apparently Hunt is signing.

NML looking unlikely too but no rumors on Luongo so far.
Would be happy for Hunt to stay another season if Moore will use him properly.
We're a lot more threatening with him coming down the wing with crosses.

Wildsmith and Dawson have long had their chances at the Club. Both need to go not just one.

Luongo is far too injury prone and spends more time out than in. Can't afford anymore hangers on if this Club is ever going to move upward
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Thank fluff wildsmith is shite good riddance .

Hunt has no option he's obviously been offered a shite contract on his last season and tried weighing it up but it's come to nothing like Hutchinson hell take a pay cut ...which to me is wrong becuase he's been a loyal servant who has played 90 % consistently with us the season he left and the one that's just gone .
As for NML he's got the pace but his finishing cost us points last season ..it was a balance in the end of good and bad ..but he won't be missed that much
Hunt is now a confirmed re-sign
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »