Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Tom Whelan has signed for Eastleigh
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Jamie Ward signs for Buxton

Diego de Girolamo missed penno, scored from open play, Buxton top of the league after one game. Jamie Ward at Buxton, surely he's better than that even now?

Does Joe Rowley now count as a former Spireite having gone on loan to Kings Lynn?

Bluepooch, who loved him, must be turning in his grave. How could we have progressed him backwards so efficiently? This is the final year of his long contract isn't it?
His contract was extended 2 years by Rowe at the end of last season. Rowley needs a shake up maybe this is it.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
From the bit I've seen of him he seems no better now than he was when he first made the team, indeed he might have gone backwards.

As it seems to happen so often with us I have a feeling it may be us that need shaking up. I know this does happen with young players, but it almost always happens with us.
Scott Boden signed for Boreham Wood

Jozef Yarney signs for Weymouth.
Sean Dyche been sacked by Burnley and they have put Ben Mee the captain in charge for the foreseeable future. Burnley sacking Dyche will probably see them drop out the Premier League back into the Championship and wouldn't surprise me if they end up in L1 in a few seasons.

Except that if they keep their current side they'd go straight back up so long as they avoid the obvious trap of employing Sam Allardyce or Steve Bruce.
Lunchtime, assuming they pick him having scored twice in their last game, you can see Jake Beesley play up front in the Championship. The very same Jake Beesley we brought through and decided to release after a few fleeting first team appearances.

Who'd have thought it? Not Chesterfield.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »