Thread Rating:
The Owls v Accrington L1 Match Thread
SHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSON Whistle
and complicated
You just knew Plymouth would do it.

Wycombe better not do it now
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Hunt the difference ...go away Palmer you wanker
Owlkev71, Statesideowl, Maddix like this post
Another great chance for Hunt, put it over the bar!!! He will get a goal at some point!!
Better not be made to rue these chances
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I know I'm late to the party but WTF was Palmer doing in Hunt's position Huh

Hunt with the assist BTW Thumb up
and complicated
Dele-Bashiru on for Bannan, got to be a precaution after taking that knock.

(15-03-2022, 23:15)Maddix Wrote: I know I'm late to the party but WTF was Palmer doing in Hunt's position  Huh

Hunt with the assist BTW  Thumb up

I think it was probably just the number of games we have, Hunt works so hard every game.
(15-03-2022, 23:16)St Charles Owl Wrote: Dele-Bashiru on for Bannan, got to be a precaution after taking that knock.

I'm sure I bought a sandwich from there the other day Confused
and complicated
Bannan off he's been pressed ffs

Palmer has shown under the lights in a high position at Hillsborough he can do it ..I should imagine though like Charlie says he's rested the old boy hunt ...we need NML Saturday even if with one foot though
Starting to get nervy at the back, can't afford to blow this opportunity.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »