Thread Rating:
Current Hibs transfer activity - Chris Mueller signed up!
And it looks like the McCarthy signing is imminent - St Mirren agreeing £150k deal plus Gogic. However, McCarthy still not the prolific goal scorer we want. Push on to sign Cook and move out Nisbet please!

GGTTH
BouncingHibees likes this post
Hibs back in for McGrath 150k plus Gogic
0762 likes this post
Masonry has also been in discussions with Celtic in regards to James Forrest apparently
McGrath deal was nonsense started by the daily record who started the rumour and then quickly deleted there tweet when they found out it was false, busy day the morning hopefully.
It just shows you how sports media news people can be so easily caught out by false info - a sign of the times! Not long to go before the Jan transfer "window" closes and I just hope Hibs try to "pull a couple of rabbits out the hat" to cover key areas on the pitch. Another rumour "doing the rounds" is that Hibs looking at Brandon Barker??? I pray that is another false rumour!
Poor end to the window, issues that needed addressing that where not addressed, the club wanted central midfield fixed last summer and failed and have failed again.
Yup. Maloney has been left to twist in the wind for the rest of the season.

I think scott allan ended up staying as well.
BouncingHibees and 0762 like this post
I notice they signed up Sylvester Jasper on loan from Fulham. Another 20 year old, a forward this time. I just hope he's good enough to fight for a place in Hibs first team plus he has the ability to score goals. Maloney's job now is to find the most balanced and effective line up from the various players who have been recruited. Agreed it doesn't augur well for the months ahead - very disappointing and coupled with Boyly's exit to Saudi Arabia.

Hibs also sign up Allan Delferrie from Standard Liege. Another 20 year old defender. One for the future again?
So what do we have ?

Mueller (signed before SM)
Hauge (looks like a young prospect)
Jasper (who knows)
Rocky (has looked solid)
Henderson on loan
Melkerson ( have we seen him yet ?)
Mitchell (looks ok)
Clarke (who knows)

Out

Boyle
Hallberg
Tait
Gogic
Gullan
Murphy

Am i missing anyone ?

3 of the incoming look like development jobs. I tend to think we needed a stronger spine to the team, and i don't think we got what we needed. I guess the summer window will be the one ...... Mebbe.
(01-02-2022, 15:45)0762 Wrote: I notice they signed up Sylvester Jasper on loan from Fulham. Another 20 year old, a forward this time. I just hope he's good enough to fight for a place in Hibs first team plus he has the ability to score goals. Maloney's job now is to find the most balanced and effective line up from the various players who have been recruited. Agreed it doesn't augur well for the months ahead - very disappointing and coupled with Boyly's exit to Saudi Arabia.

Hibs also sign up Allan Delferrie from Standard Liege. Another 20 year old defender. One for the future again?

Another development team player apparently
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »