Thread Rating:
Current Hibs transfer activity - Chris Mueller signed up!
(05-01-2022, 19:30)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Goal scoring stats to games ratio is pretty good. Is he one for the future or, if as is stated above ‘ready to go’, does that infer that Nisbet may be on the way out? Or could Boyle be off to Celtic as per recent rumours. Wee Shaun definitely appears to have a plan as to how he wants his team to play and getting guys in early is the right way to go about things imo

Nisbet has been pretty crap all season, competition for places can only be a good thing. As far as I'm aware Mickelson was lined up by Jack Ross, we've paid a decent transfer fee for him (over 400k) think he's one that goes straight into the first team. With Boyle who knows? Can Celtic stump up enough cash? Not so sure, has said he is settled in Edinburgh.
Ewan Henderson signs on loan, with us having first dibs to buy.

Could be a good signing, Maloney has worked with him before and clearly rates him.

Gullan heads off to Raith on a 2 and a half year deal.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Looks like Harry Clarke also signed up with Henderson. Any more coming in or is that the end of quite a busy transfer period for Hibs? Gullan leaves Hibs and I reckon there will be others to follow.
Another norwegian player linked - Kristoffer Tonnessen - left back/left sided midfielder.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...r-25907909

Hibs move in on Rocky Bushiri, a Belgian CB loanee from Norwich City AFC. Shaun Maloney's name clearly "written all over this transfer action" and impressive too, I reckon he will be a very good signing to add competition to Hibs CB positions. Great stuff!!
Boyly was apparently the subject of a failed £500k Saudi bid that would've given him a salary of £1M pa. Could've been "made for life"! Not a "happy bunny" now.
Really, I thought the bid turned down was £2.5 million
Thats what i thought. If true we probably should have taken it and let him go. He definitely wanted to go, life changing money and it makes it easier for him with Australia.
Looks like a bigger bid has been received by Hibs, poss that £2.5M bid or higher??? I heard Hibs won't sell for anything less than £3M. Could be a "big call" on where Hibs season ends up as Boyly still the only reasonably performing striker who is "banging in goals" now n again. Shaun Maloney would need to compensate for that goals loss pushing on to the "business end" of the season.
Griffiths has been released by celtic, clearly Ange was not a fan. It's exasperating really, the guys got all the talent, an amazing left peg on him and he's wasted it. Last 2 seasons have been car-crash stuff from him, I don't think there is any way back for him now.

Normally i'd be in favour of giving him a shot at hibs but looking at the nick of him i really cant see maloney going there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »