Thread Rating:
Page 3
Page 3 or no page 3 the Sun is and always will be a **** newspaper. To be honest its not worthy of being called a newspaper. It's sexist, misogynist, makes fun of its readers, right wing and prints lies. It's written by liars and read by arseholes.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Right so according to some comments on here I'm a Neanderthal whos brains are led by what's in my underpants, a arsehole and I need the paper to tell me what to think and who to vote for.

Anything else you'd both like to add?
There's always an exception to the rule. Wink
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
There's a huge percentage of the 2.2m readers per day that they have that are almost certainly exceptions to the "rules"!!!
(22-01-2015, 20:03)WakeyTerrier Wrote: Right so according to some comments on here I'm a Neanderthal whos brains are led by what's in my underpants, a arsehole and I need the paper to tell me what to think and who to vote for.

Anything else you'd both like to add?

Yes. You're a Hillsborough denier.  Whistle
Bringing a sporting context to this debate. Have you heard about Serena Williams and Eugenie Bouchard being told to "give us a twirl" by an Aussie on court interviewer today.
Seems Australia is still living in the 70s.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(23-01-2015, 14:47)Lord Snooty Wrote: Bringing a sporting context to this debate. Have you heard about Serena Williams and Eugenie Bouchard being told to "give us a twirl" by an Aussie on court interviewer today.

Personally I prefer flakes and Yorkie bars than twirls!!! Whistle
(24-01-2015, 21:14)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(23-01-2015, 14:47)Lord Snooty Wrote: Bringing a sporting context to this debate. Have you heard about Serena Williams and Eugenie Bouchard being told to "give us a twirl" by an Aussie on court interviewer today.

Personally I prefer flakes and Yorkie bars than twirls!!! Whistle

Flakes! Now they were proper sexy adverts.   Whistle

St Charles Owl likes this post
And in the interests of equality here is the sexist classic Yorkie ad!! Whistle

And now a much more suitable advert from Yorkie!!

And both the flake and yorkie ads were for the benefit of men. Rolleyes In fact if I am right, Yorkie still implies it is men only. Whistle
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »