Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
(23-08-2021, 17:52)Owlkev71 Wrote: Big Dom extends his contract to summer of 2023 Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up

Best signing of the summer, he is easily good enough for this league and if he performs like he has been then we can sell him for millions.
Great news easy fit into any premier defence.
Now we have an option come Xmas to make a packet or keep him.
I think DM is doing a fantastic job at sorting out clownsiri !
Time to give Eric Cantona a second chance to see what he’s like ?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/...ndsperson/
Imre varadi likes this post
Peacock Farrell has been called up to the NI for international duty now this is a problem because unless we get 2 more call ups the others being palmer, Brennan, corbeane and the less likely Patterson. then we don't have the option too postpone .

And how can we play what will hopefully be a sellout and top of the table clash with Sunderland with no keeper ? I shudder to think of it going ahead with flucking wildsmith in goal especially if we are still on a clean sheet an unbeaten after this Saturdays trip to morcambe ...i mean what could possibly go wrong ( sigh )

The other option is that Sunderland too postpone with there international call ups they have one at the minute but the other 4 choices are less likely than ours.

Sunderland will make there decision on Thursday due to ticket information and travel and it's not said when we will decide .
Sunderland fans reckon they could have 4-5 call ups.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Tom Lees scores for Huddersfield against Everton tonight.
(24-08-2021, 22:12)St Charles Owl Wrote: Tom Lees scores for Huddersfield against Everton tonight.

Damn Angry I bet we'll really miss his goal scoring prowess alongside his superb defending and leadership Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Lees scores they lose lol ...that's tom lees as a good luck charm.....you're welcome huddershit lol .
Possible incoming Mendez laing last club Boro ...this is a big risk as he's not played for sometime and well if Warnock didn't want him then he had his reasons .
For gods sake we don't need another Harris ...
Possible out goings is luongo due to his wages and fitness plus his contract expires in the summer .
Sado Biryani rumoured to be coming to you.

He could be the bargain of the century now he has matured (I hope he does you proud) but equally.................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »