Thread Rating:
Another investigation into Rangers business dealings???
That Malmo coach trolled them mercilessly then ripped them to bits on and off the park Laugh Laugh Laugh

It's a total catastrophe for Sevco who have lost an easy tilt at CL cash. They cant really complain because a lot of their players were totally burnt out by the 2nd half and the Malmo boy should never have been sent off, Goldson cheated like xxxx for that. As soon as the swedes scored their arses collapsed and the crowd started to grumble and you could see it effect the players. Shit I thought social distancing was back before the end but of course they had all fucked off to the subway Laugh Laugh

Like celtic have many times before they have found out its not easy playing anyone half decent when they are well ahead of you in terms of fitness.

That said the huns are nowhere near as good as they think they are by the way. And neither is Gerrard.
0762 likes this post
https://twitter.com/matthewd67/status/14...wsrc%5Etfw"

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Laugh Laugh Some very tearful Huns in full view incl Kris Boyd! And what a cracking second goal by Antonio Colak btw!
All the pundits talking up firesales and player exodus over at the sevcodome but I'm not sure I see it. A lot of their players are 30ish now, and some are no doubt looking for a move but who's going to pick them up for anything decent money wise ?

They have been trying to punt totem pole face for years now, and he has got talent but he's a total screwball. Who else ? Kent and Kamara maybe. Patterson has only just got started. Tavernier is a rotten defender, I dont think Goldson will be a huge loss.

Its more likely they double down, and spend more and more of what they don't have. And we all know how that ended up.
Notice a lot of huns on twitter complaining about double selling of seats for their game the other night, fans having to sit on the stairs or stand etc. Absolutely should not be happening.
Just looking through the duff and phelps figures - absolutely mind-blowing. This could end up costing the Scottish taxpayer close to a billion pounds Laugh
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/...ns-3346467

Yep! This is turning into one of the biggest scandals in the history of the SCPO service and I'm wondering if it has "sunk in" to most members of the public re the scale of the problem in a monetary sense (huge damage to the "public purse"!!) and all associated with the awful governance and subsequent demise of a Scottish footie club - totally unacceptable and that recommended Public Inquiry must happen. However, all that needlessly lost money is not gonna be returned to the "public purse".
Sevco investigating their own fans for racially abusing Celtics Japanese striker after videos circulated online.

The absolute nerve of those cretins getting all righteous about racism last season. Dicks.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/195...ile-video/

Yep! The same serial offenders at it AGAIN and embarrassing Scottish footie in the process with their scumbag antics!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel the time is long overdue to absolutely hammer them re so many violations of what I regard as proper football behaviour and not using the sport of soccer as a despicable "platform of hate" in so many different forms. They've been doing this with impunity for far too long and I wanna see real actions/sanctions imposed on them and those sanctions being far more stringent than the previous UEFA ones.
Meanwhile it was interesting reading about Rangers annual wage bill from recent accounts - a staggering £43M!!!!!!!???????? Also note they've had no attendances at their matches for a long time and their accumulated debt was something in the region of £35M-£40M. The wage bill tells me that this is clearly "living beyond their means" and a big chunk of that money must be added to their already massive debt. Which leads me to ask the ultimate question - "WHEN ARE THESE STUPID HUNS GONNA 'GO UNDER' AGAIN, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA BE FORCED TO DECLARE ANOTHER SELF-INFLICTED INSOLVENCY"?????
We all know nothing will be done. Next weekend will be the usual hate fest and Scottish society will look away as no one is prepared to challenge them.

As usual they have hugely overestimated the value of their players, which is another reason why no one is signing them. They want ridiculous money for Patterson who has only played something like 17 first team games ffs. Morelos is a nut job that would be sent off loads in a league with VAR and unbiased refs.

As previous, they will double down and sign more players to try and make sure they win the title this year. The reckless gambling of the Murray years is continuing. Its all they know and they know they will get away with it.

Meanwhile the taxpayers coin is used to buy the silence of those involved in their liquidation and relaunch.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »