Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Another signing, Lewis Gibson, defender, from Everton on a season long loan
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Forest are after Liam Palmer, according to a report in this morning's paper.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I flucking hope !!
F'ucking idiots Laugh
and complicated
I'll drive him. And I don't have a Car, I'll steal one in order to do it.
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not got the Att confirmation yet but latest rumor is a Dutch guy called Sylla Sow. Someone on OT rumored there was a Dutch player under consideration at the weekend too.

Maybe more news on this Tuesday ???
Palmers still not left ffs ...dutch players at Hillsborough should come under the Huddersfield rule ...not convinced !!
think Moore is keeping his options open with regard forwards etc.

Sims has probably got an offer on the table form us, but might be holding out for a championship move

Ellis Harrison (Portsmouth) has never pulled up any tree's, but is a pacey forward, has Moore made a move?

Silly Cow, same as Harrison really, but there is never smoke without a fire!

Sam Cosgrove (Birmingham) rumored to be interested in him, but will they let him go before they sign a replacement?

I think we will still see 3 maybe 4 new player arrive before the end of the window.

Looking forward to Satdi, hope my season ticket arrives on time! lol
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Windass has extended his contract or signed a new one till 2023 i wonder if he has a no promotion sell in that ?
Just needs to keep fit and he will score 15 at least .
Looks like we are stuck forever with palmer as Forest are looking elsewhere .
Jesus Christ he's still got another 5 seasons off football in him and we are stupid enough to extend his existing contract ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »