Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
George Byers has signed on a permanent deal, 2 year contract, with a sell on clause too apparently
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I like Hutchinson and he will be vital this season but we've just signed him for another 3 seasons ??? That's flucking mental at his age unless it's pay per play ? 3 seasons Hutchinson at 32 years old ???

Bob says he's one off us now after retirement ....legend !!! But very mental obviously .
(03-08-2021, 19:53)Imre varadi Wrote: I like Hutchinson and he will be vital this season but we've just signed him for another 3 seasons ??? That's flucking mental at his age unless it's pay per play ? 3 seasons Hutchinson at 32 years old ???

Bob says he's one off us now after retirement ....legend !!! But very mental obviously .

The way I read it but could be wrong is it’s just for this 21/22 season and the 22/23 one. TBH I thought he has looked a better player since he came back from the stint in Cyprus.
Seems like were 'haggling' over signing Marvellous Marvin Doh not boxing clever IMO Cool

I'll get mi coat Laugh
and complicated
Quite a few new faces this week.

Really hope we don't play as negatively against Charlton as we did Hudders.
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Expect Patterson upfront on his hacks statesider as the new lads won't get there chance untill the first home fixture ..it's always the case .
Statesideowl likes this post
It's gone quiet on the Marvin front ....shame he would have been a brilliant signing .
Latest news is the kiddie from Fulham joining on loan ( make numbers up ) and Gregory from Millwall a striker who can score at this level ! But he's under contract so I imagine we are begging the EFL mafia at the moment for clearance .
Gregory might not be such a good move as he's a childhood pig !
Stoke are so desperately wanting to get rid for incoming players if nobody steps up at the 12th hour then they will pay the transfer fee or something like that ?
Sterling and De Bruyne could be available if Citeh sign Kane and Grealish Cool
and complicated
(04-08-2021, 22:45)Maddix Wrote: Sterling and De Bruyne could be available if Citeh sign Kane and Grealish  Cool

As new joint player/owners Laugh Laugh Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »