Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
(01-08-2021, 17:41)St Charles Owl Wrote: No idea if we knelt, didn’t hear anything on the commentary.

Not planning to take knee this season according to the club site. DM wants to do something more constructive wrt harassment and inequalities etc etc
Imre varadi likes this post
That's good to hear wash... I'm sick to death of all these xxxx groups LGBT being another it's all political which ever which way you look !

Wings got praised today hopefully he's the answer he made a through ball ffs ...can you remember them ? The last time we made a through ball Antonio was on the end off them !
Got to get a forward with pace and strength it's a no brainer !!!

If anyone was thinking of a bet I'd put so e money on Reading for relegation as they are taking Harris on .
Just a thought ....Wickham ? He surely would take defense's apart in the pub league ! What's his contract situation ?
(01-08-2021, 21:28)Imre varadi Wrote: Just a thought ....Wickham ? He surely would take defense's apart in the pub league ! What's his contract situation ?

Currently without a club after his contract expired at Palace. Can’t see him dropping to League 1 though, surely a Championship team will be in for him. Has been a bit injury prone so would fit in nicely at our prestigious medical department!!
We are on the verge of signing Marvin Johnson from the fiddlers (winger ) good move but wheres our left back and striker ?
Forget a LB, striker is where we should be putting ll the effort.
Pending a medical Johnson is signing ...so he's signing because we don't do medicals !!
I think this is a good signing as he's got the experience and we now have another player who can cross the ball !

I expect some off our youngsters to go out on loan now after this signing .

If only we had a striker this team would look half decent and would be challenging for promotion .
Theo Corbeanu (Forward) has joined on a season long loan from Wolves
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Only a kid but he's well built and he's Canadian so he will handle a wet night in Accrington Stanley ok I suppose .
Statesideowl likes this post
Good for this level, can't gripe. It's 3rd division football.

We need some nicknames for the new lads. Preferably derogatory!

How about ShoddyPoo for Shodipo?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »