Thread Rating:
Page 3
The Sun have dropped Page 3. Lets hope the Sun gets axed now like news of the world was.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
About time too..... to both points made above. Thumb up
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Can't stand the newspaper and can't stand any newspaper which is owned by Murdoch. The Sun is a Tory newspaper which is suppose to be for the working class but makes fun of the working class.

I don't have much time for any of the tabloids tbh. The Sun is particularly low though.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/ja...s-pictures

"Monday’s Page 3 featured model and actor Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Marks & Spencer underwear. It is understood the paper will continue to feature partially clad women on Page 3, only now wearing a bra and pants."

"Topless Page 3 models were introduced by the Sun in 1970, less than a year after Rupert Murdoch bought the title.
The change may be reversed, it is understood, if it results in a noticeable Sun sales decline. Publisher News UK has previously publicly argued, in the face of mounting opposition from critics including the No More Page 3 campaign, that the feature remains popular with its readers and those who want rid of it do not buy the paper."

I've been supporting the no more page 3 campaign. We have been growing in numbers for a long time. We couldn't be ignored forever.
Page 3 had it's day many, many years ago. It's an old dinosaur now. The fact that there has had to be a campaign to get shut of it just shows how far behind the times this awful " news"paper really is.
I love this quote from Nicholas Cage that No More Page 3 shared on facebook.

[Image: 097749f853c811ab32e55abb16534968.jpg]
(19-01-2015, 22:39)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I love this quote from Nicholas Cage that No More Page 3 shared on facebook.

[Image: 097749f853c811ab32e55abb16534968.jpg]

There's more to life than just looks. I've known girls who are absolutely stunning but have a personality of a door handle.

The trouble is that is all some men care about, Matt. You have only to look at one of the boards on this site to see how little regard the worst of men have for women. There's only one reason they want them and it's got nothing to do with personality.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »