Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
I've tried to convince myself the same with Patterson but I think he's like carrying a sack of shit around .
Even at this level the midfield right back striker Will still look awkward .
Youth level with the keepers and we have 2 decent younger keepers who you could say are in the same level that wildsmith and Dawson once we're ! Getting a third for backup won't be any bother either .
Dawson gone to Exeter on loan.

I would keep Paterson, he might not be the best but e does know what the net is and can play from the front to the back which is always useful..
Couple of our former players seem to have found new clubs:

Adam Reach set to sign for WBA, Tom Lees set to sign for the Village.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think we will see the announcement of at least one player before the friendly game Sunday against Huddershit .
At this rate I won't know who is playing for who on Sunday
I want Bannan to stay. He's the classiest player we have.
Signed a Striker.

Florian Kamberi formally of Rangers. Bounced around a few teams in Scotland so probably okay at division 3.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(30-07-2021, 16:27)WakeyTerrier Wrote: At this rate I won't know who is playing for who on Sunday

It's easy Wakey, we'll be the ones without a clue Cool
and complicated
(30-07-2021, 19:22)Statesideowl Wrote: Signed a Striker.

Florian Kamberi formally of Rangers. Bounced around a few teams in Scotland so probably okay  at division 3.

AKA Albanian ‘Dave’ but I bet he can jump higher than the original version.
Played for hibs be interesting what hibiscus jibicus has to say because he was spot on about shatterson !

As the game on Sunday is a pile off dog poo that should be treated as a friendly i vote the predictions stay in this thread untill the Charlton game ...thanks for agreeing ..
I'm going for 1-1 wingy ... penalty win for us as it's not important and we always make the wrong choice ( sigh)

And I don't know why I'm answering this post but here goes ...pieowl if we get 1million for bannan he will bolster the season and give us funds for the new year as well when I'm sure we will be needing it ! Reports arethat we are fighting to get 3/4 million from Brentford this would sort us out for the next 2 seasons and really give Dm time to get promoted with a decent team that might even challenge for the premiership again !
Wildsmith Patterson and bannan get yet coats please !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »