Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Wrexham friendly has been cancelled due to Covid in the Wrexham camp
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(22-07-2021, 19:35)Owlkev71 Wrote: Wrexham friendly has been cancelled due to Covid in the Wrexham camp

Maybe they can have a squad v trialist’s game instead. Obviously a 3-0 win for the trialist’s.
By the sounds of it thru need a rest don't want anymore injuries before the start of the season .
Footballers these days are over trained in the athletic department and this results in more injuries and players that can't pass cross or do anything with the flucking ball !

Hunts signed not sure how long for i imagine 2 years at his age ?
Anyway that for me does enough for our defence .
We've now got
Palmer iorfa dunkley waldock Brennan hunt and hutch plus luongo has played center half well before !
8 players to play all the stupid games we are going to be in plus more from the academy who had better be playing the carpoo and Pappa dogshit cups !

I hope it will be hunt hutch dunkley and iorfa at left back to start the Charlton game ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Interesting article

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57929695

New shirt teaser

https://mobile.twitter.com/swfc/status/1...6931798016
Imre varadi likes this post
Not allowed to read the article as it's from the BBC !

The kit looks like it will be with shit squiggly lines allover it ...ffs ...blue and white stripes yellow black trimmings and just change the collor ever other season ...why do they have to xxxx around with the kits ffs ! And the away kit should be either white or yellow ..flucking black grey green purple are not our colour's ffs !

I read in that article Twitter shite wash put up that hunt has signed for a year with a view to an added year should we get promoted ...i year it is then ...sigh lol !

He is also the best business chansiri has done if the only good business by selling for 1.8 m and getting him back in tact a year later.
Let's hope he hits the ground running this time as he was pure shite his first season at Wednesday and basically got carried by a better team .
New pink kit is horrendous

Not that impressed with the new home shirt either.
Putting WAWAW on the back collar seems daft too
Imre varadi, Washington, Owlkev71 like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Pink & Red were the two colours we should never have

Stripes are too narrow on the home shirt
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
New home kit is better than the last but that away kit is horrendous why would you buy that ? To go out at night in to the nightclub ..the blue oyster bar maybe ?
Owlkev71, Statesideowl, Was Wereham Owl like this post
Sheffield pigs away shirt in Adidas white pisses all over ours ...
Chansiri still making me excuses about how he will fluck up in the future because of Ffp
The fans want promotion that's a risk of breaking rules if i don't push for promotion they aren't happy and if i break the rules they aren't happy .
Dumb mother sucker we want you to bring in a decent manager and staff without wank bag advisors that are just lining there own pockets through agents and wank players ( Jury still out on DM although I'm not confident he's it ) ...and when you've got one and the right staff let him build a team with a style of play that brings in crowds not sends them away and the rest will come you flucking muppet !
The ex Chelsea trialist has joined Portsmouth for trials so that's not happening now and the Burnley keeper is now being looked at by Bournemouth so that won't happen either ? Are there any other keepers out there ?
When this month ends the transfers will start as the clauses off paying wages to players that have already left will end .
That's one off the reasons it's been so slow apparantly !
Westwood Reach and a few others are still on our wage bill .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »