Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Coach Paul Williams left by 'mutual' for personal reasons.

Found out how the club operates I bet.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
One off the trialists yesterday was Tariq umbongo a central defensive midfield player from Chelsea ..still only a nipper but we are going to need cover here when luongo snaps in half and Hutch is red carded .
He's still got a year left on his contract with Chelsea so its looking like we will want to loan him out for the season ..
Its going to be just loans or free agent signings, I don't think we can buy any players yet.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Obviously owlskev ...nor should we buy anyone ever again untill the club has proper backing and chansiri has left ! For now it's about who we can afford on wages loans and free signings etc .
Maddix likes this post
We haven't got a f'ucking prayer this season Doh I can see where we are heading already Angry All our half decent players will have been sold or given away before the window ends never mind speculating on who we might bring in to supplement them Doh they won't be here. Then we will have a mad dash to sign up any old shit at the last minute so that we have eleven bodies to put on the pitch Doh

Palmer will still be here though Laugh
and complicated
Quick DC get on the blower that part of the Shaw and Ozzie deal included a free Wildsmith or Dawson

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57917043
Maddix likes this post
(21-07-2021, 22:30)Washington Wrote: Quick DC get on the blower that part of the Shaw and Ozzie deal included a free Wildsmith or Dawson

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57917043

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
Like Maddix says i see it it like monk is still in charge .. absalute shite signings and promises off this that and the other ..DM is more likeable but he just says yes all the same and will get the same results .
The only difference between midtable and relegation this year is the points deduction . .but that could still come with this xxxx clown of a chairman !

Current position so far midtable pub league that is what chansiri has brought to the table !
Windass is out for the start of the season we now have no strikers off any worth...may as well play hutch up front and in goal
We've re-signed Jack Hunt

Better than what we've got to be fair, fancy going backwards to go forward, eh Wednesday?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »