Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Cant believe QPR are set to sign Odubajo, it will be funny to watch him leak goals for them though.

Masapu is another trialist I believe. Former Chelsea kid
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Bola masupu ...ffs what the xxxx happened to the game apart from the obvious ffs ...this is what has happened when we gave colonies back ( tut )
Football has turned into a shit show off shite !
Ravel Morrison is training with Derby.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Barnsley 1-0 Owls HT

Williams the scorer, Dawson at fault, beaten at his near post

Team

Wildsmith
Hutch
Dunkley
Borner
Palmer
Brown
Bannan
Adeniran
Windass
Paterson
Shodipo

Multiple changes on the hour, including Iorfa, his first run out in 8 months.

Barnsley now 2 up.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
2-0 FT
Reads about the same as usual
Dawson near post wank !
Palmer caught out of position wank !
Strikers can't hit a barn door wank!

Positives where hutch dunkley and shodiplop !
Signings still needed and the most important one needs to be the keeper !

It's only pre season and we need to get the new players bedded in ...but ! I don't see Barnsley away being any different to Pompey Sunderland or Ipswich to name just a few ...we are going to end up with a load of results like this because we haven't got a keeper and we haven't got a striker to score when Windass doesn't !

I've said it a million times patterson won't score more than 10 and in the pub league you're main strike partnerships need to be scoring about 50 goals between them ! Not happening in a million years with what we have !

As it stands i see a mud table team should we not get points deducted from here till the end of the season ? If we do then we will go down again !
Calamity Dawson concedes two against Dingles in a friendly
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not his favourite ground ...i remember that howler that cost us easy points last season !
Desperately need a keeper
Trialist young striker from Fulham came in for Windass ...we have him for 7 days dm commented before he decides ...we are in desperate need of a striker that scores goals or the seasons flucked simple !! Now I know we can't spend much but if we don't gamble some wages on one we are going nowhere again it's not flucking rocket science !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »