Borner

Dawodu
Hunt
Bannan
Trialist

Hagan
Shodipo
Windass
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
F'uck me, we've signed more shoddy poo Doh
St Charles Owl and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
0-0 HT Multiple changes for the 2nd half

0-1 Green 83 mins
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Maddix wins sports babble comment of the day !!!

Flucking hell greens decided he plays for us after nearly half a flucking season ...talk about bedding in time ffs ...
Alfreton 0-1 Owls FT
I realise these are friendlys and mean nothing but it's going to be a long season isn't it ...to beat alferton 1-0 ffs ...can you imagine Portsmouth Charlton Sunderland Ipswich and Bolton away ( head in xxxx hands )

Then there's Rotherham Doncaster Burton Lincoln to boot !

Tinged with Gillingham oxford and Wimbledon down south

Don't worry though because England will win the WC in camel land Charlie says lol
Jaden brown has signed left sided defender from huddershit ...Dm already breaking the rules !!
(14-07-2021, 15:14)Imre varadi Wrote: Jaden brown has signed  left sided defender from huddershit ...Dm already breaking the rules !!

Maybe as he is a defender we might be ok this time, did ok with Jack Hunt so you never know!!
Can't decide on the trialists ? Ravel Morrison being one i think ? I think we have 3 and can't decide so they can't be that good is my first reaction and obviously ravel Morrison will be wanting about 10 grand a week .
(16-07-2021, 22:53)Imre varadi Wrote: Can't decide on the trialists ? Ravel Morrison being one i think ? I think we have 3 and can't decide so they can't be that good is my first reaction and obviously ravel Morrison will be wanting about 10 grand a week .

Morrison is supposed to be training with WRDC but it looks like we may have signed Bola based on OT rumor and the fact he was the latest addition to Att’s list of IG followings
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »