Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
The EFL (or whatever they were called in those days) and FA, who were responsible for the f'uck up of not giving Pity City the bigger end, won't be satisfied until they have deducted us 96 points and fully shifted the blame away from themselves, Thatcher, for building cages in the first place instead of policing, and all the 'ticket holders' who turned up on the day. Unfortunately the mists and myths of time, and press quick bucks and headlines, seems to have made our team the perpetrator's and solely at fault. The new generation of refs have just seen all the lies and propaganda about the 'innocents' and f'ucked the team over for 33 years and counting.

I just wish that the same amount of time and dedication was spent on the victims of Heysell and numerous other rampages through Europe by the loveable scallys when things didn't go their way Cool Let's face it, the c'unts had previous, which resulted in English teams, not just them, being banned from European competition for about six years  Cool

And breathe  Whistle

so it's no surprise that other teams get treated differently than us  Cool
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
WRFC have the biggest list of rule breaches of those still on the EFL naughty list and when their accounts are filed due the end o& this month I think will be hit with more than a -12 deduction. That’s why the assigned fine was not appealed by the EFL.

At the end of the day it’s the fans who are hurt and not the owners with Macclesfield , Bury and Wigan being primed examples. Without fans to buy the ‘product’ of matches, concessions, programs and merchandise ( play of tee shirts and beach towels excepted) there would be no clubs and at some point the way things are going there will be just the Premier league and Sunday football left.
Dennis adenine or whatever is our first signing he's agreed terms he just needs to sign .
Another athletic running machine talentless footballer to the ranks who will probably not last more than 2 seasons .
Hope I'm wrong but this is football today !
The next Kadeem Harris has signed.

Don't get me started on the murdering scousers/police.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Adeniran starts today v Cester City

343 again

Wildsmith

Hutch
Dunkley
Borner

Palmer
Adeniran
Bannan
Galvin

Green
Paterson
Windass

0-1 Windass
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
10 changes at HT, basically the youngsters and a couple of trialists.

0-2 Adedoyin

FT Chester City 0-2 Owls
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Dennis scored then ...maybe ? I won't count my chickens till Xmas .. remember odubongo and Harris they looked shit hot in there first pre season games !

Windass will definitely get 15/20 goals in the pub league should he stay ...but still you need partnerships or third partys of 60 plus to mix in the top 3 ...i don't see green or Patterson shipping in with more than 10 goals between them and our midfield at the moment wouldn't get more than 5 goals tallied !!!
Never fear. I am here. Trying to get over the Montreal Canadiens losing the Stanley Cup..
Washington and Maddix like this post
Ffs i thought corona got you damn !
peiowl and Maddix like this post
Obongo sheepy on loan for the season from Qpr ..winger .

We are interested in Leeds weak link before Bielsa sorted it out Farrel peacock on loan from Burnley .
Can't be worst than what we've got i suppose anything to see wildsmith leave !!

On paper they look like 2 good signings that won't cost money .
Still need gk lb and striker 3 more ...I'd like to think we can get rid of patterson as bait for a better striker ?
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »