Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Not good enough for the top 6 teams in Scotland they are way off but the potential is they could needing something bigger than the Scottish league in a few seasons .
I'll bet you a pound to a piece of shit that we have absolutely no sell on clause whatsoever for either player Cool
and complicated
(02-07-2021, 23:26)Maddix Wrote: I'll bet you a pound to a piece of shit that we have absolutely no sell on clause whatsoever for either player Cool

We are not entitled to a sell-on clause, they were both out of contract so we didn't sell them as such. We only got a small amount of compensation because we developed them through our academy.
Everton midfielder having a medical apparently ...another unknown umbongo ! Got enough of them and none have done anything since joining us .
Wages have been paid .
Another premiership nobody defender taking a trial .
Rumors of Kwadwo Baah on loan from Watford.. Almost signed a pre contract for Citeh early in the year but it fell through and he was signed by Watford in April. Only 18 and seems pacey on his YT highlights and goes more directly to goal than 720 degrees and lose it Harris. If true might be a good and relatively cheap addition. Also now followed by Att on social media.

Also with 2+ 2= 5 maybe the July timing of the cash for the players wages is down to accounting year ends and filings that help with the P&S rules ???
We start the season on August 1st now against Huddershit in the carpoo cup !
I'm not happy about this as it takes a shine of the proper first fixture .. if it had any anyway ?
Hopefully Dm will play the kids and huddershit will do us a favor and knock us out straight away so we can concentrate on the Pappa John's trophy lol .
This is the lineup for the Celtic friendly

Wildsmith
Borner
Dunkley
Hutch
Palmer
Trialist
Bannan
Luongo
Green
Paterson
Windass

1-0 Windass 3 mins

1-1 31 mins
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
1-2 56 mins

1-3 90 mins and that's how it finished.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Crappy goalkeeping again I'm told but just a friendly.

Desperately need a keeper
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »