Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Not be buying fuckall ever again ! But at least they won't look like a shower of shit while they play like a shower of shit .
So pre season has started as the team check into a luxury welsh hotel and play Celtic next week i believe and with it we have no new signings and a dont see us adding very many before the start maybe 2 players and i think that will mean losing 1 or 2 to fund it which at the moment is more than likely going to be windass urhoghide or bannan the only players worth anything so to speak Whistle

so heres youre players which charlie put down starting the thread and its a case of picking the best team from this crap Doh

GK Dawson, Wildsmith, Rookies Render and Jackson

Defenders Palmer, Dunkley, Irofa injured, Urhoghide leaving, Hutchinson and Paterson Rookies Brennan and Galvin.

Midfielders Bannan, Luongo, Bashiru,Hutchinson and Patterson Rookies Waldock and Hunt

Forwards Green, windass leaving, Patterson Rookies Hagan and Adedoyin.

My Pick from this awfull lot without counting injuries and players leaving would be

Dawson
Urhoghide
Dunkley
Hutchinson
Irofa

Luango
Bannan
Patterson
Hunt

Windass
Hagan

Subs Green walldock Brennan Jackson palmer bashsuri.

Let us know who ive missed in the under 23s maybe Huh and what you would pick from this shower of shit Thumb up
I would inclined to go three at the back, Urhoghide will be gone sooner or later and that would leave Palmer as sub to either be a CH or FB. Stick 5 in midfield, maybe bring in Bashsuri or Green.

Decent first 11 if all fit but almost nothing behind them in terms of squad!!
When ever have Wednesday had a fully fit squad in the last 20 years Chaz ? Doh We all know that we must have a 5 star plus treatment room, or the physio gives out free wanks, because none of them ever want to come out of the vortex Angry
and complicated
(27-06-2021, 21:35)Maddix Wrote: When ever have Wednesday had a fully fit squad in the last 20 years Chaz ?  Doh We all know that we must have a 5 star plus treatment room, or the physio gives out free wanks, because none of them ever want to come out of the vortex  Angry

Physio has gone to Forest! they must have heard about the free Wanks!
Washington and Imre varadi like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
You've pissed him off Maddix now he's left.Pedro porko our the clubs physio has left and joined forest ..lol

Penney joining Ipswich
i have a feeling that Hagan, or Adedoyin could have a storming season! Then move onto better things next year. Hagan has resigned, but i believe it's only a one year deal.
JUST SAYING LIKE!
I think hagan might have the muscle for league one but the other one looks like he good be snapped as easy as sedgwick after 2 games .
We are un willing to let borner leave with a year on his contract .
Not sure this is the way to go because we will have an unhappy average defender in the camp .
Money doesn't come into this equation it's all about getting rid off unhappy players.
Apparantly wages have been paid except to the ones that left or some it states ? So that's a bonus but still we are 4/6 players short of anything that resembles a promotion push ! And there is nothing to suggest the clown will pay the players wages on time in the future ?
We turned 1million down for Windass well I do believe he's worth 15 goals next season the money could have sired up the financial side of things and he will be off anyway come the end off the year when his contract does run out because he will want a challenge and i don't see us challenging for anything for a good few years and maybe a new chairman manager and everything else to boot !
(01-07-2021, 13:55)Imre varadi Wrote: We are un willing to let borner leave with a year on his contract .
Not sure this is the way to go because we will have an unhappy average defender in the camp .
Money doesn't come into this equation it's all about getting rid off unhappy players.
Apparantly wages have been paid except to the ones that left or some it states ? So that's a bonus but still we are 4/6 players short of anything that resembles a promotion push ! And there is nothing to suggest the clown will pay the players wages on time in the future ?
We turned 1million down for Windass well I do believe he's worth 15 goals next season the money could have sired up the financial side of things and he will be off anyway come the end off the year when his contract does run out because he will want a challenge and i don't see us challenging for anything for a good few years and maybe a new chairman manager and everything else to boot !

I think I read that there’s a one year option with Windass at the end of next season so we have a bit more leverage on any transfer fee if he is sold. If someone in the Championship really wants him rather than taking advantage of a fire sale we should be able to get more than 1M but probably not as much as DC thinks he should get.
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »