Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Crazy clownsiri just keeps on giving
Charlton away first game ...could there be any worse fixture than that ? Burton boxing day (offs) and Pompey at home to welcome in div 4 football !!
For all these trendy Sports Management degree courses they have nowadays we should be pulling in some money from being a case study in how not to recruit and develop players and manage the finances of a multi-million football business.
Never have I been this underwhelmed for a season starting.

We've been through a lot as Wednesday supporters, many older than I.

This though. This is just toxic. I'd rather have caustic battery acid dripped into my eyes than see anything to do with the Club at the moment.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We will play Huddersfield in the Carabao Cup 1st Rnd.

In the Papa Johns Trophy Group, Harrogate, Mansfield & Newcastle U21s.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Huddershit ..no match threads please let's pretend it isn't happening
Need to kick Mansfield off the park. Arseholes
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I won't be bothering this season when I can ..i hardly bothered last year and that was painful enough. There is just nothing to be positive about not one little thing and after seeing that shower of shit fixture lust today it just brings it home.
My god just as i was about to kill myself we've got a new kit deal out with the worst sponsor ever elv8 and in with macron who apparantly make kits from decent material and further still manage to get them out in time for the new season.
(25-06-2021, 14:39)Imre varadi Wrote: My god just as i was about to kill myself we've got a new kit deal out with the worst sponsor ever elv8  and in with macron who apparantly make kits from decent material and further still manage to get them out in time for the new season.

I thought you didn't buy merchandise and was totally against it anyway Whistle
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »