Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
We are now sueing EFL ...this is going to end well isn't allowed it !
(20-06-2021, 21:25)Imre varadi Wrote: We are now sueing EFL ...this is going to end well isn't allowed it !

Where have you seen that, I can’t find anything anywhere??
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba...+Wednesday it was on here this morning but the story's been taken down.
Please pray for me! I renewed my season ticket last week! Doh
St Charles Owl and Washington like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
I think you need to seek help are you mental !
Tongue 
(21-06-2021, 18:52)Imre varadi Wrote: I think you need to seek help are you mental !

Not mental, just slightly disturbed! plus it was with the credit from last season, so not had to splash the cash! Big Grin
JUST SAYING LIKE!
We are in group H of the Papa Johns Trophy, alongside Harrogate Town, Mansfield Town and a U21 Premier League team.

Can't wait.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Fme it's a group ffs 3 games that you just don't need on top of every other 1 million games ... hopefully but I doubt it knowing how cliche DM is ! We will field kids no more ?

Please for the love of god do not do any match threads for this shite ! Let's us forget that it is actually happening ffs !

That also goes for the cup games until the 3rd happens please i beg you !!!
We've turned down a 1 million bid from Millwall for Windass, according to reports.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(23-06-2021, 23:17)Owlkev71 Wrote: We've turned down a 1 million bid from Millwall for Windass, according to reports.

So we'll be selling him for 250K three weeks into the season then  Laugh with no add ons Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »