Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
EFL are rubbing their hands together. Big Tuna has fked up royally.

Apparently owing the players around 12M in unpaid wages. This is an exceptional sum, surely other Clubs are in a similar position? How is it that Chansiiri couldn't pay?

Either way, he's killing the Club with the way he operates.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Borner leaving on a free transfer whilst still contracted to the club for a year .
I'm sure most off you know that by not paying the players there contracts mean nothing so this is why he's leaving or can leave .
He won't be missed although he would have been decent probably in the pub league ?
Anyway hopefully there is a light at the end of this tunnel and bannan will walk out with a few others !
Watching some of the International friendliest on ESPN.

We should be looking to sign some of the Faroe Island players. They’ll not only be used to getting paid in fish but can probably help DC land a few more ?
Wednesday target reece James has joined Blackpool ...we can't even attract players from Doncaster now ffs.
Joke club again, mate. Now we've got to get through it.

Must admit, it's time's like this that I miss Madsteve's positive perspective. Cos' I don't see anything other than years of gloomy away losses to Crewe.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Blackpool are now in the Championship so I can understand why.

Who in there right mind would want to sign for this club atm.
Maddix likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Yes but owlskev we are a big club pmsl ..exactly let's sign for a club who look like going down to the old 4th division when we get points deducted with an extra added carrot of you may never be paid you're wages !
(08-06-2021, 17:55)Statesideowl Wrote: Joke club again, mate. Now we've got to get through it.

Must admit, it's time's like this that I miss Madsteve's positive perspective. Cos' I don't see anything other than years of gloomy away losses to Crewe.

Or gloomier home losses to Plymouth Argyle Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Still nothing from Hillsborough apart from half price shirts of such a memorable season ! I wouldn't wipe my arse on either !! 20 quid for that shite you're having a laugh Mr clown .
News ...paxo stuffing is taking a step back rumours have it ! Whatever a step back means ..I'd like him to take a step of the highest cliff he can't find the c..unt ! But I'm sure it's just a chansiri gesture and he will still have his fat stuffing fingers in the stale pie !!
Owlkev71 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »